Opportunity for a FREE ZARCOR door window upgrade!

hobo

• Moderators

B and B - 

The only problem that I think there is with the Lippert shade is that it can not be opened and closed with the screen door in place.  That means that you will need to open the door, unlatch the screen door from the main door, adjust the blind and then close both doors.  This, obviously, prohibits being able to see who might be at the door without opening the door first - assuming that the blind is closed.

With the Zarcor, you can adjust the blind from the inside without having to open the door.  As far as I know, this is the only "shade system" that has this most important feature.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

As far as I know, this is the only "shade system" that has this most important feature.

There is another option from Zarcor that works from the inside without opening the door.  See @Andrew K post & pics of Ocean Air roller shade at this link.   This is the upgrade my wife prefers, it’s on my task list. 

Ocean Air Roller Shade

• Like 2

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

• Moderators

I had forgotten about seeing that one.  Certainly it presents another choice (and that is a good thing) but it will not block as much light as the sliding blind number.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

4 hours ago, topgun2 said:

I had forgotten about seeing that one.  Certainly it presents another choice (and that is a good thing) but it will not block as much light as the sliding blind number.

Bill

All good points Bill. And when all else fails my eyelids pull the good night curtain when it’s time to hit the hay.. 😂😴

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

4 hours ago, Hokieman said:

There is another option from Zarcor that works from the inside without opening the door.

Very good points and I am familiar with the Ocean Air shades having just sold our Airstream. Maybe the combination of the Ocean Air shade and the tinted window would provide the 99% solution.  

It’s great to have this dialog and have some options to consider.

Thank you all!

Brian

• Like 1