Oliver Reward Program Video

Katjo

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

I submitted my first showing May 24th. Still nothing from it, the only detail showing is: "The Reward amount has not been loaded on your card yet or is not eligible."

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg.d9d6547ab1cd0cc5803e63d1a54214de.jpg

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

I submitted my first showing May 24th. Still nothing from it,

I'd give it another week or so and then if still nothing send a PM to Matt Duncan with the details that you submitted.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

3 hours ago, John Dorrer said:

Steve, I assume the showing was scheduled by Oliver. It has to be to get credit.

No, it wasn't arranged by Oliver. And it doesn't need to be according to the form I filled out, the plan brochure,, and the video. You can submit showings at campgrounds, at home, or where anyone stops you.

Now, I wouldn't do this for just anyone just passing by and curious. But this man came across the parking lot where we'd stopped for lunch, asked if it was an Oliver, and asked it if was okay if he got his wife and could they see it. They were back ten minutes later, and we spend 30-40 minutes with them. I got everything I needed, and filled out the form when we got home.

I didn't know if anyone else had applied through the new portal, and had no expectation as to how long it takes. Or, it might have simply been rejected. If so, I'd rather know that (and why) instead of "not been loaded on your card yet or is not eligible."

I know the program is new, and it will take a while to get the kinks out. 

-----
Facebook - Instagram

1 hour ago, Steve Morris said:

No, it wasn't arranged by Oliver. And it doesn't need to be according to the form I filled out, the plan brochure,, and the video. You can submit showings at campgrounds, at home, or where anyone stops you.

Now, I wouldn't do this for just anyone just passing by and curious. But this man came across the parking lot where we'd stopped for lunch, asked if it was an Oliver, and asked it if was okay if he got his wife and could they see it. They were back ten minutes later, and we spend 30-40 minutes with them. I got everything I needed, and filled out the form when we got home.

I didn't know if anyone else had applied through the new portal, and had no expectation as to how long it takes. Or, it might have simply been rejected. If so, I'd rather know that (and why) instead of "not been loaded on your card yet or is not eligible."

I know the program is new, and it will take a while to get the kinks out. 

We showed ours to a couple while camping last week. We hadn’t expected to do so but they came up and started asking questions then asked if they could see the inside which we did let them come in. 
Where do you find the form to fill out? 

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

35 minutes ago, Katjo said:

Where do you find the form to fill out?

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/my-account/

Then “Submit Rewards Activity “

• Thanks 1

-----
Facebook - Instagram

Steve, I just check the rules in the rewards brochure. It says that to be eligible the showing has to be arranged by Oliver and both parties must confirm with Oliver. I did what you did, thinking that would be my second showing, no luck. Here are the rules, in case you don't have them.PXL_20230627_234442704.thumb.jpg.22f4650ba4207b6b1c1ec769dd4d9399.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

On 6/27/2023 at 7:49 PM, John Dorrer said:

Steve, I just check the rules in the rewards brochure.

Huh! I apparently read the FAQs wrong AND misheard the video and the description at the rally.

So, you cannot show your trailer to a prospective buyer and earn credit UNLESS it was arranged by Oliver OR that the prospect buys a trailer. That's not at all what I understood the program was going to entail. I thought sure I remembered Matt Duncan saying that now you can earn points just for showing a random inquiry, whether they buy or not. I guess I see no reason to go out of my way spending a bunch of time showing the trailer to curious people, getting their contact info, and then filling out the form just on the off chance that they actually purchase. 🤷‍♂️

-----
Facebook - Instagram

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

I thought sure I remembered Matt Duncan saying that now you can earn points just for showing a random inquiry, whether they buy or not.

I seem to recall exactly the same thing.  I'll PM Matt to see what he has to say about it.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

I believe you actually won't have money loaded onto the debit card after the very first showing, unless you've already earned rewards another way.  Isn't there still an administrative fee that gets deducted first before you actually begin receiving the monetary rewards?

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

3 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

Huh! I apparently read the FAQs wrong AND misheard the video and the description at the rally.

So, you cannot show your trailer to a prospective buyer and earn credit UNLESS it was arranged by Oliver OR that the prospect buys a trailer. That's not at all what I understood the program was going to entail. I thought sure I remembered Matt Duncan saying that now you can earn points just for showing a random inquiry, whether they buy or not. I guess I see no reason to go out of my way spending a bunch of time showing the trailer to curious people, getting their contact info, and then filling out the form just on the off chance that they actually purchase. 🤷‍♂️

I missed the presentation due to doing an owner video. I guess a call to Matt would be a good idea. I did what you did, before the rewards program started and was told I couldn't claim it. 

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

We showed our trailer to some customers who came into our store because they had heard we had an Oliver and asked us to see it.  so we had them come by on the following Sunday and spent a better part of an afternoon with them. We filled out the forms on line and never heard boo from Oliver and  as far as I know the prospective buyers never got contacted from Oliver either. Don’t hold me to that but I never heard anything back from either party. About a month later I got a call from Oliver with a referral and we spent another afternoon with a nice couple from a nearby town. We told them to consider a new trailer because of the upgrades to the heat , ac and refrigerator in the 2023 model instead of a buying the used 2022 they had a line on in Florida. We thought the extra mods were worth the mob. But they ended up buying the used 2022 in Florida. . Anyway we did get the $50.00 added to our card for showing the trailer to the 2nd couple. We also found out that the rewards card that Oliver uses has a lot of issues from the provider, not Oliver. So as soon as we got the card we ran it through our credit card machine at our store and took the cash.

Bill

• Like 2

Bill & Nancy 

Holland MA
2022 Elite II  Hull #1265
2022 GMC Diesel Canyon

MDMANCTNsm.jpg