Service Department Kudos (again)

topgun2

• Moderators

I know that the Oliver Service Department gets a bunch of praise, and, it is well deserved.

Well, here is another bit of praise to add to the pile!

Yesterday morning I "opened a service ticket" requesting an appointment for late August, 2024 and two night's camping at Oliver.  Late yesterday afternoon I received two emails - one from Mike Sharpe and the other from the Service Departments automated reply to my service ticket.  Both of these advised me that I was all set for the appointment and the camping at Oliver.

Clean, efficient, easy and prompt.

Just like all the other staff at Oliver - these people ROCK!

Bill

Edited by topgun2
corrected date
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

How true. Submitting a ticket is key to getting a quick response. Way too many people call, never get anyone, and then say Oliver is unresponsive. 1,500 trailers and 3 people that can provide technical support, Jason, Mike, & Hannah. They aren't sitting by the phone waiting for an Owners call. We just pinned a post on Facebook reminding people to submit a ticket request.

• Like 6

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

I know that the Oliver Service Department gets a bunch of praise, and, it is well deserved.

Well, here is another bit of praise to add to the pile!

Yesterday morning I "opened a service ticket" requesting an appointment for late August, 2024 and two night's camping at Oliver.  Late yesterday afternoon I received two emails - one from Mike Sharpe and the other from the Service Departments automated reply to my service ticket.  Both of these advised me that I was all set for the appointment and the camping at Oliver.

Clean, efficient, easy and prompt.

Just like all the other staff at Oliver - these people ROCK!

Bill

Great report Bill. 
I have always had a prompt reply from Oliver Service. Given how busy they can get on any given day I am grateful for the service team Oliver has in place. The service ticket system really works well in my experience. 

• Like 7

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

Same here...  We've never had anything but exceptional service from Mike, Jason, Hannah, and Ryder.  Their performance only adds more value to owning an Oliver - giving owners confidence in their rig.  

For example, last May we were headed down to Mexico and overnight near Tuscon, we discovered the water heater was inop.  With no time to file a maintenance ticket, called Mike and we figured out that one or both of the two thermocouples in the Atwood unit could have failed.  This troubleshooting was accomplished while driving westbound on I-10 approaching Tucson.  Well there's a Camping World just north of the interstate, calling them we learned they've got both the electrical and gas thermos - in luck!  Vectored to CW, bought two each of the thermos and replaced them in their parking lot - put the spares in the maintenance kit.  One and done thanks to Mike's troubleshooting.

Keep up the great service, Oliver!  BRAVO ZULU!

Edited by MAX Burner
fixed a typo
  • Like 8

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

I will join the others with my response for some warranty work.

First after we picked up our Oliver we spent the couple days at Oliver then we had plans to head south to explore some areas we had not been to yet.  On our way back home we came back past Oliver and stopped, no appt, they had someone come out and take a look and fix a couple small items we found - been a couple weeks.

Second - I submitted a ticket on some other issues I suspected this fall, got an email, ticket was updated and did actually get a call next day to discuss the issues. Walked me thru some diagnostics  and determined problem, they scheduled appointment for spring to get warranty work completed and schedule yearly maintenance while they had it. 

Cudo's to those folks, they truly help distinguish Oliver from other Brands/Companies.

• Like 8

Vincent, Ohio | 2022 Elite ll, Hull #1182, 2014 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Towing PKG

ALKYMSOHTNWVsm.jpg