Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/01/2018 in all areas

  1. Thank you Canoe12, I sent it out yesterday afternoon, if anyone is wishing to receive the monthly Oliver newsletter you may sign up for the newsletter by filling out the contact form. The section "Subscribe to our newsletter?" Choose yes and add a comment that you are subscribing to the newsletter. Contact form is found here: http://olivertraveltrailers.com/contact-us/ For those that are already signed up for the newsletter but did not receive it, please private message me with your Name and Email address and I will send you this months newsletter. Thank you, Jason
    2 points
  2. Newsletter #3 showed up, for those that need to request...
    1 point
  3. I'd be interested if access to the information was restricted to verified Oliver owners who have also opted in to sharing their information. I'm not posting my name, address, and phone number publicly on the Internet. I can think of several ways to skin that cat from a technical point of view. There are also legal considerations when compiling and storing personally identifiable information (PII), particularly Californians, that dissuade me from volunteering to create such a database myself. (I do this kind of thing for a living and am all too aware of the potential pitfalls :-) )
    1 point
  4. I've had a variety of fresh water fishing boats, got tired of the expense and maintenance, even if they're not being used, bought two fishing kayaks, one for me, one for Betty. One of the best decisions I've made ( other than the Ollie), I hope I'm never tempted again! Got to quit looking. Lol!
    1 point
  5. It's been cooler then I expected for being this far south. We spend some time at Gambles Rodgers S.P. at Flagler Beach, and it was windy, cloudy and cold. And that was the start of our issues. We got a parking ticket ($35.00) because we parked where the guy from the restaurant told us to park. Then we got our dates mixed up and left a day early, so we got down here a day early, but there were a lot of spaces open, even the one we reserved. Seen a couple of gators along the edge of the lake, but Gunner never even seen them. Next morning we head to the Visitors Center, and on the way back had a flat tire on the Durango. Shoot, you need the instructions to find the jack and tools and get the spare tire out. After the car fell off the jack, we got the spare on and finally got back on the road. Now it's 40 miles to nearest tire place to get it fixed. Go to Goodyear, wait for an hour only to have them say tire unfixable due to nail was too close to sidewall. Now they say only tire available for our car is Michlin at $280. and needs to be ordered. What the heck, this is a Goodyear store. Next stop is the dreaded Walmart. We were able to order a Hancook, same as what's on the car, but of course it will be 2-4 days to get it. I bought a $7.00 plug kit and plugged the tire just so I would have a spare in the car till I get the new tire. Carol is kind of "freakin' out" but we are doing ok, lots of birds, gators, but have not seen a panther yet. Sunday we move down the road 10 miles where we even have full hookups and showers. What a life. Beats shoveling snow. Stan
    1 point
  6. We use these when driving, they work really well holding everything in place. Then we take them out after arriving. We have the doubles, they work best. https://www.amazon.com/Camco-44073-Double-Refrigerator-Bar/dp/B0006IX7WY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1513259662&sr=8-5&keywords=rv+refrigerator+door+holder
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • annasteve earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • carpenter earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Year In
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Scott and Nancy earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Skynyrd earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Dean and Mary went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Vish earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Dean and Mary earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • dkeen earned a badge
      One Year In
    • FirstApex went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Pat Radack went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      One Year In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information