Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/27/2018 in all areas

  1. I just tried to measure our new KTT mattresses and it is not as easy as you think it is. They are "about" 29-29.5 wide by 74-74.5 long by 7-7.50 deep depending on where and how you measure them. My wife ordered 2 sets of AB Lifestyles 30x75 Bunk sheets and they fit well enough that we ordered 2 more sets for spares. The bottom sheet is fitted on all 4 corners. The top sheet is fitted on the bottom 2 corners. She also ordered quilted top mattress covers that fit well but I can't find the source of those. If you're interested I will continue to look. Hope this helps. Bill
    2 points
  2. Thank you for the replies. I saw the AB Lifestyles sheets, and they look quality, but I'm not sure I would like a half-fitted top sheet. I mean it sounds like a nice idea but I like to stick my feet out to regulate temperature and prefer my top sheet to float. I was looking at "Advanced Bedding" but they're almost twice as expensive for roughly the same product (300 thread count cotton). Maybe I'll contact AB Lifestyles to see if they can make a regular top sheet.
    1 point
  3. Rumline - I do not have that exact mattress, but the optional mattress I have measures: 8 5/8 thick 74 long 29 7/8 wide All I can tell you about the radius is that at the 45 degree (middle) point of the arc the mattress is 1 inch shorter than it is where the arc starts. Hope this is some help to you! Bill
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • carpenter earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Year In
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Scott and Nancy earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Skynyrd earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Dean and Mary went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Vish earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Dean and Mary earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • dkeen earned a badge
      One Year In
    • FirstApex went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Pat Radack went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • Boudicca908 went up a rank
      Veteran
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information