“Factory Storage box?

Hello,

I am a new Ollie owner, Hull number 530, and I’m a low tech user who needs help!

Where can I get information on purchasing the factory front mounted storage box I’ve seen and heard about? 

Secondly, what is my first step in troubleshooting low water pressure coming from my pump?

Thank you.

Pete

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)

Pete - 

If you are talking about the "open" storage tray sold by Oliver, then a call or email to Oliver Service will get you the answer you seek.

However, if you are talking about a "closed" storage box (i.e. something with a lid, then note that Oliver has never (that I know of) sold such a thing.

Closed boxes can be found in a number of places and there are many examples here on the Forum.

With reference to your "low pressure" issue - there has recently been a fairly involved thread here on the Forum about this very issue.  This thread can be found HERE - (simply left click on the word Here and it will take you to that thread).

Bill

Edited by topgun2
spelling
  • Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 4:05 AM, topgun2 said:

If you are talking about the "open" storage tray sold by Oliver, then a call or email to Oliver Service

Several OTT owners have removed their OEM front aluminum storage box in favor of a larger enclosed one.   Lkely one of them would be glad to offer to sell theirs at a  reasonable cost plus shipping. 

GJ

• Like 1

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Geronimo John said:

Lkely one of them would be glad to offer to sell theirs at a  reasonable cost plus shipping. 

If anyone has one of these for sale (at a reasonable cost) and is coming to the Annual Rally - I'd be interested.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

@Badger 

Pete, 

We had the Oliver cargo box and realized we needed to make better use of this storage area. In hindsight, would not have purchased the Oliver cargo box if this was available at the time for many reasons.

Here is the custom made enclosed cargo box we upgraded to made by - https://seabiscuitmetaldesigns.com/product/oliver-box/

They are located in Johnson City, Tennessee🇺🇸. They ship anywhere in the lower 48. With lots of room, we keep all of our immediate camp set up gear - chocks, blocks, 30 amp cord, and other various first grab items we need here. David & Kristine Hess owners of SeaBiscut metal designs are just top shelf people.

We even toured the Seabiscuitmetaldesigns machine shop where they custom hand craft and produce very well made high quality products. 🇺🇸

David & Kristine Hess will be at this years Oliver owners rally at Lake Guntersville SP and will have their cargo boxes and more on display. Possibly a newly designed rear cargo box for the Oliver as well. 

Welcome to the forum, we are here to help so ask questions, and Happy Camping! 

Patriot🇺🇸

IMG_0454.thumb.jpeg.6e0463577f58d14c1765867c17c174ba.jpeg

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

1 hour ago, MAX Burner said:

Got some "Box Envy" going on over here...  HA!

After our last 42 day trip out west we came home with a few best practices.
We want our set up gear ready to rock.😊

Edited by Patriot
  • Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

On 3/30/2024 at 4:38 AM, Badger said:

...Secondly, what is my first step in troubleshooting low water pressure coming from my pump? Pete

You received good advice already on the storage box. This subject has been covered in dozens of threads. I wrote an upgrade thread last fall and have read many others before and a few since. There is a lot to consider here, no quick answer. Study the subject, measure your water flow rate, and ask specific questions. You will get good advice here!

• Like 2

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!