What is the name on your Oliver?

JWalmsley

• 2 weeks later...

You could also get a custom "Violet Quill" graphic with a flourish to mount on the front and rear. It could have an ink bottle to dip into that had ink to match your tow vehicle. The possibilities are endless. We had a custom graphic made local here, brought it with us at pick up and installed at a campsite. A great way to stand yours apart...

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
Hi Carbon, Yeah, keeping their website current is an area of improvement for Oliver, in my opinion. In addition to graphic colors, they don’t have all the fabric or flooring choices. In fact, the I found out because when I did the factory tour, they had a board with all the colors. So if you have a particular color you want, I’d ask! It isn’t considered an upgrade so there wasn’t an additional fee. I’m guessing that either the colors on the website are the most popular or at some point in the past those were the only choices. No worries on novice questions! I’ve asked many on this forum and everyone is so helpful. This group helped me with my cabinetry colors…and now with my rig’s name. ????

We're working on a updates to the site with these new additions! Coming soon! I thirdly recommend Quill! Great name in my humble opinion!

• Thanks 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

• 2 weeks later...