Elite I Drawer Size

Carl Hansen

Greetings!

We are on the delivery schedule for an Elite I.  My wife was wondering if the drawers in the kitchen are big enough for standard-sized utensils or do we need to look for something smaller.  What are you using?  How are you organizing your Elite 1 kitchens?

Thanks,

Carl

2021 Legacy Elite I | "Lil' Tow" | Hull #924

Tow Vehicle: 2020 Jeep Gladiator

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

• Moderators

Carl - 

Hopefully an owner of the Elite I will chime in here shortly.  However, I'd be greatly surprised if there are any great differences between the size of the drawers in the I versus the II.  In my II I've got the longest knives and spoons and forks that we have ever had in our home kitchen and they all fit with no issues.  Certainly I would not buy anything "special" until yo have had a little time to get in there and use the kitchen a bit.

Bill

Edited by topgun2
spelling

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I agree with topgun 2. I believe the kitchens are the same in both the Elite I and Elite Ii.

If you go to the Oliver web site and click on "Owners" tab at the top of the first screen, and then click on "University" there is a listing of O&M manuals and Other items. In the list is one called "Measurements". Click on that tab and on that page you will find the measurements of the kitchen cupboards. 

Edited by dewdev
  • Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• Moderators

I believe the kitchen is the same depth in the two models, but the Elite kitchen is not as wide, so I doubt the drawer dimensions are all the same. 

The older Elite 1 models, with the furnace in the kitchen, have an even different configuration. So, measuring mine wouldn't help you at all.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

13 hours ago, Carl Hansen said:

Greetings!

We are on the delivery schedule for an Elite I.  My wife was wondering if the drawers in the kitchen are big enough for standard-sized utensils or do we need to look for something smaller.  What are you using?  How are you organizing your Elite 1 kitchens?

Thanks,

Carl

Hi Carl:

2020 Elite I Kitchen Drawers Interior/Usable space in inches

Top 17 x 9 5/8 x 3 1/4 deep

Middle 17 x 21 3/8 x 7 1/4 deep

Bottom 7 3/4 x 21 3/8 x 7 1/4 deep

We've been using the top drawer for standard-sized eating utensils and the like, kept in a regular-sized organizer (i.e. knives, forks and spoons holder). The middle and largest drawer holds our pots and pans with room for coffee mugs, hot pan holders, etc. The bottom drawer holds longer utensils (bbq tongs, spatula, etc) and our aluminum foil and cling wrap.
I hope this helps.   - Brian

• Thanks 2

Brian and Maria | and furbabies Lucas and Joie | Western NC
2020 Elite I | Hull 583 | February 6 Delivery
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew | 3.5L V6 EB | Max Trailer Tow | Undercover Elite Tonneau