Hull 927's First Date

Jim and Frances

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Jim and Frances said:

And of course, the one thing I was not support to forget to do before we left the Oliver site, was to ensure the valve to prevent grey water from sloshing into the shower pan was closed.  I forgot LOL.  Fortunately, our grey tank was not full and our shower pan was dry.  Then, we forgot to open it on Thursday and our shower had a bit of trouble draining.

I wish I could tell you that after a few trips you won’t forget to open/close that valve.  We still forget occasionally!  It’s on our departure checklist so we usually remember to close it for travel, but setting up can sometimes have distractions and we realize we forgot to open it when our feet get wet while brushing our teeth! 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Congratulations you two!!!  We're very happy for ya'll 🙂 Lol on the drain valve...if that's the only thing that went wrong, I'd say you were off to a fabulous start!  Jason, our salesman, called us today, as we were on the road back to S.C.,  and asked us if we could move our delivery date UP to 5 Jan (from 13 Jan).  I thought "is this a trick question?"  Well, of course!!!!  Wendy and I wish you the best of times in your new "Lucy", and hope to meet up with you one day 🙂

• Like 2

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/

Learning  all the systems and how they work is all the fun especially when you have a great support forum like this. Congratulations and  Safe travels from Hull # 901 in MD

• Like 3

John & Chris Dehne Manchester, MD.  2021 Elite II twin Hull# 901

“Fiberbeergrass” 2021 Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4  Life is good!