Jump to content

Favorite Camp Games


Katjo

Recommended Posts

We love to play games both inside and outside when we camp. What are some of your camping favorite games? Card games? Board games? 

This is a new one we bought for this year called Skittle Scatter. 
 

GoSports Skittle Scatter Numbered Block Toss Game with Scoreboard and Tote Bag - Fun Outdoor Game for All Ages https://a.co/d/6ThrDoO

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

We play Backgammon in the evening's after we finish playing swap the mosquito!

Your Monopoly Diced game looks interesting.

Mossey

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, mossemi said:

We play Backgammon in the evening's after we finish playing swap the mosquito!

Your Monopoly Diced game looks interesting.

Mossey

It’s a fun game, easy to play and nice small size for travel. 
MONOPOLY Diced Game, Easy to Learn Game, Quick Game, Portable Travel Board Game, Fast Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up https://a.co/d/4bWtHq7

  • Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2023 at 4:19 PM, Katjo said:

We love to play games both inside and outside when we camp. What are some of your camping favorite games? Card games? Board games? 

This is a new one we bought for this year called Skittle Scatter. 
 

GoSports Skittle Scatter Numbered Block Toss Game with Scoreboard and Tote Bag - Fun Outdoor Game for All Ages https://a.co/d/6ThrDoO

At the Circuit of the Americas Formula 1 race in 2019 we were camped next to a group from Finland.  They were playing a game called MoLLKY throughout the weekend. It appears to be the same game as Skittle Scatter. They were a fun group. Finns are supposed to be the happiest people in the world. If most are like our neighbors, it's no wonder.  They were drinking vodka with breakfast and chain- smoking cigarettes like there's no tomorrow.  They had reason to celebrate. Their Finnish driver, Valtteri Bottas, won the race for the Mercedes team that weekend.

We were in a friend's diesel pusher and had a cornhole game on board. With the limited storage on the Olivers, the MoLLKY/Skittle Scatter game is a lot easier to pack.  We have one too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steve & Mary Allyn

San Antonio, TX

2022 LE II Hull #969 "Un Œuf", 2021 MB Sprinter 3500 "Polly"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks fun! I just ordered a set to take with us this weekend. We have a TearJerkers gathering Thursday through Sunday, and then I'm going to show up at a campground where my brothers will be on Sunday for a couple of days. They don't know we have even been looking at getting a new trailer, let alone already have it.

We have Toss the Pig, some golf tee puzzles (like at Cracker Barrel), and our ancient Chinese Checkers board we take with us.

 

Decades ago, a group of us that sailed together, used to take croquet sets with us while tent camping. The rules were simple: play late at night, and drink a lot. That's all I remember...

  • Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Steve Morris said:

That looks fun! I just ordered a set to take with us this weekend. We have a TearJerkers gathering Thursday through Sunday, and then I'm going to show up at a campground where my brothers will be on Sunday for a couple of days. They don't know we have even been looking at getting a new trailer, let alone already have it.

We have Toss the Pig, some golf tee puzzles (like at Cracker Barrel), and our ancient Chinese Checkers board we take with us.

 

Decades ago, a group of us that sailed together, used to take croquet sets with us while tent camping. The rules were simple: play late at night, and drink a lot. That's all I remember...

Oh how exciting that meetup is going to be! Your brothers are going to be so surprised! 
You’ll like Skittle Scatter, it comes in a nice carrying case with the score clipboard. 
We just bought ours this year but saw it last camping season towards the end of the season when our camping neighbors were playing it and invited us to play. 
Have a wonderful time with your brothers. Happy camping!! 

  • Thanks 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...