It's delivery day!! Any tips?

shhQuiet

Well, I'll be going to Hohenwald on Tuesday to pickup my new LE2!  I'm pretty pumped about it, anyone have any tips for me on delivery day?

• Like 2

2023 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull #1405, "Rocinante"  TV: 2022 F-150 5.0 V8 4x4

States Visited MapMap of Provinces I Visited

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Moderators

Yep but most of the suggestions are too late now unless you have been reading up and viewing up at the Oliver University.

Past that and possibly doing a "search" here on the Forum for the countless time this topic has been discussed - relax and have fun.

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Congrats and have fun!!! It’s your special day and Oliver will take great care of you. Spend a few days close by checking your systems and pushing every button. If you have any issues Oliver will get you taken care of. 👍🏻

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 5

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Moderators

Congratulations! Your wait is almost over.

Get a really good night's sleep, the night before,  so that you are rested and aware. Delivery day is long.

Test each and every system,  in each mode, and hang close to Oliver for a few days. You'll probably have more questions after spending a night and a day in your shiny new Ollie.

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Congratulations and have a great time. It’s a fun day, and a great trailer. The folks at Oliver are awesome. Bring latex gloves for the dump station! Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Robert and Cheryl, Louisville, KY, Legacy Elite II Hull #1390 Oliphino, TV F250 Tremor

Spend the night on site and try out everything. If anything doesn’t look right just let them know and they will take care of you. Are you getting a solar/lithium package? There are a lot of systems to checkout.  We were very happy with Oliver quality and service. Other than that just enjoy your quality purchase, Congratulations!

• Like 4

Hull #1238 - Legacy Elite II, TB. TV 2017 Tundra TRD.

image.png.b996c9692767872c20e07acdc33783e2.png

13 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Yep but most of the suggestions are too late now unless you have been reading up and viewing up at the Oliver University.

Past that and possibly doing a "search" here on the Forum for the countless time this topic has been discussed - relax and have fun.

Bill

Does the Owner's Manual come with the new trailer or do I need to print my copy from OU?   

Jeff & Cindy - NE Arkansas - 2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4

11 hours ago, Rolind said:

Congratulations and have a great time. It’s a fun day, and a great trailer. The folks at Oliver are awesome. Bring latex gloves for the dump station! Lol

The best suggestion!

• Like 1

I have been reading up on all the systems and I downloaded a copy of the manuals on my phone. Watched plenty of videos, too.  I plan on spend Tuesday night at the Oliver campground as well. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, HDRider said:

Does the Owner's Manual come with the new trailer or do I need to print my copy from OU?   

Our new 2020 OLE2 came with a hard copy owners manual. I do believe Oliver still provides hard copies.

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

Congrats!  We did lots of pre-study - the delivery team is EXCELLENT and was very patient with us.  They will answer all your questions - including the ones that come up overnight if you stay your first night on-site.  We did receive a hard copy of the manuals.  I had a long...long list of questions and points to go over.  In honesty, I didn't need to cover them as the delivery team covered almost every thing I had on my list.  The recommendation given above to relax and enjoy was given to us and was great advice.  Have fun!!!  

• Thanks 1

SE Texas  | 2021 Elite II  Twin Bed # 927  "Lucy"  |  2019 F250 FX4 6.7

1 hour ago, Patriot said:

Our new 2020 OLE2 came with a hard copy owners manual. I do believe Oliver still provides hard copies.

Patriot🇺🇸

We had the option of getting hard copies of the manuals and took advantage of that when we pick up our 2023

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

Bryan & Sondra

2023 Elite II Twin Bed, Hull #1358

2022 F-150 5.0L, long bed w/ Heavy Duty Payload, Max Tow, and FX4 packages

20 hours ago, aaronorange said:

Spend the night on site and try out everything. If anything doesn’t look right just let them know and they will take care of you. Are you getting a solar/lithium package? There are a lot of systems to checkout.  We were very happy with Oliver quality and service. Other than that just enjoy your quality purchase, Congratulations!

I do have the solar/lithium package.  Still a few things I'm looking forward to getting cleared up, but otherwise I've ton a fair amount of reading...  Which I'm sure I'll forget until I have to actually do it, that's the way that usually goes.

Frankly, I'm most worried about the towing and backing!  After a night at Oliver, I'm going to the Meriwether Lewis campground to boondock for one night, then on to Tim's Ford State Park where I'll spend a couple of nights before heading home.

• Like 4

• Moderators
14 hours ago, shhQuiet said:

I'm going to the Meriwether Lewis campground to boondock for one night,

I'd strongly suggest that you look for site 18 - it is a pull through site that is just a short distance from the restroom.

I usually pull through the campground, past the restroom, around the "circle", back past the restroom and then into site 18.  That way, your door opens to the street side and the next morning you simply pull straight out of the campground.

Note that there is water available at the restroom if you need any via a spigot on the water fountain located in front of the restroom.

The camp host is a nice lady located in the camper between site 18 and the restroom.

Garbage can be dropped off at either your site or outside the restroom.

If you have the time - the cabin and the monument to Meriwether are worth the half hour and there is room to park the Oliver over in that area.

Enjoy your new baby.

Bill

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC