Replacing Microwave.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

We're planning to eliminate our M/W and use the space for a wine cabinet.... HA!

• Wow 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

We're planning to eliminate our M/W and use the space for a wine cabinet.... HA!

How many boxes do you figure you can get in there?  🤣

• Haha 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

31 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

How many boxes do you figure you can get in there?  🤣

We're looking at being able to get 10 bottles in the void including a wooden rack....  Will post up the project when we get down to that line item on the "project" checklist, HA!

• Like 3

spacer.png

• 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs

• Moderator+
7 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

We’ll, that will eliminate your issue of the air conditioner and the microwave not being able to run at the same time on your 2000 watt generator. 

• Haha 2

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

8 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

We’ll, that will eliminate your issue of the air conditioner and the microwave not being able to run at the same time on your 2000 watt generator. 

Right On, Brother!  Not an issue of running them at the same time with a 2kw GENSET - that's purely electrical engineering/physics, it's more of an issue of not enough wine bottle storage!  HA...

Cheers!

• Like 2

spacer.png

• Moderators
9 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

it's more of an issue of not enough wine bottle storage!  HA...

Solved that issue by buying mainly box wine. Unlike the old days, there are some decent box wines out there. But, my main criteria for wine is 1) does it taste good to me? And 2) does it trigger allergies?

We removed our microwave years ago when it died from lack of use, I think. With your extensive outdoor cooking setup, you'll probably never miss it.

We love the additional pantry space in our little Elite. 

I say, whatever works for you. 

Several ideas in this thread, from folks who converted. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.