Element Fire Extinguishers

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

Neat find, can you send your Santa to Western NC? 😄

Here is a link to more info and prices. I like that it has pretty solid reviews, leaves no residue, is fairly compact and no expiration date. https://elementfire.com/collections/allproducts

FAQs -https://elementfire.com/pages/faq

Amazon -https://www.amazon.com/UTVDistribution-Element-Extinguisher-Mounting-Magnet/dp/B0C1WL9KLC/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=element+fire+extinguisher&qid=1704286282&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Patriot said:

Here is a link to more info and prices

Thanks, used a 10% off discount code, no tax, free shipping on my purchase of two E50s from the referenced website!

• Like 1

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt

On 1/3/2024 at 5:24 AM, Ronbrink said:

Thanks, used a 10% off discount code, no tax, free shipping on my purchase of two E50s from the referenced website!

I just did the same.  One for each truck, one for the Ollie or Camper.

• Like 2

Hull #364 - The Roadrunner 

2023 F350 CCLB SRW 6.7L

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMSMO

I have an Element 50 as well as two traditional fire extinguishers in the truck. On other forums, I've seen recent comments questioning the value of the Element fire extinguishers. I have zero actual use experience, but just wanted to let folks know it may or may not be as effective as expected. Here are a couple of failure to extinguish videos posted:

20:15 into this video for the Element

And lastly, this notice by California State Fire Marshall )may have more to do with documentation thatn actual effectiveness.)

CC60B6DE-.thumb.jpeg.22cc7366f89aded80d9bbd87b2f8618b.jpeg

Better than nothing, but I'm not going to replace a traditional fire extinguisher with an Element.

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

22 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

I have zero actual use experience, but just wanted to let folks know it may or may not be as effective as expected.

No doubt, not effective on a fully engulfed fire. It is imperative one understands the limitations of these and proper use. Unlike conventional extinguishers, Element is meant to remove one leg of the fire triangle, oxygen, and not meant to be aimed at the ‘source’, as demonstrated in the featured videos. 

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt

43 minutes ago, Ronbrink said:

Unlike conventional extinguishers, Element is meant to remove one leg of the fire triangle

Actually, most of them do that. Carbon dioxide and foam extinguishers also remove the oxygen. Water extinguishers remove the heat. The ABC dry chem extinguishers work by interfering with the chemical reaction itself (the fourth side of the now-called "fire tetrahedron").

• Thanks 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

We now carry both traditional and Element fire extinguishers.  What I like about the Element is the long burn time, and the small size that makes it handy to store (and grab) in the cab of the TV.  Prior to buying, I spoke with my daughter  who recently retired as a Fire Marshal from a large Oregon fire district.  She keeps them in her vehicles.

• Like 5

Hull #364 - The Roadrunner 

2023 F350 CCLB SRW 6.7L

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMSMO

Here's a really good video, made by a firefighter, that tests and goes over proper use of multiple fire extinguisher types - including the Element:

I don't think the Element is a replacement for a regular fire extinguisher, but it's another tool in your arsenal - like the First Alert spray we have under our bed rails - that might be helpful because of its proximity when you need it.

• Like 5

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

22 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

I don't think the Element is a replacement for a regular fire extinguisher, but it's another tool in your arsenal

Bingo! With early detection of a fire the Element will likely suffice, but if a fire is more involved then another type of extinguisher would be required. I like the fact that the Element will not necessitate a HazMat cleanup following its’ use. I have firsthand knowledge of an incident wherein a fire extinguisher somehow accidentally discharged inside a vehicle and it had to salvaged due to the high expense of a cleanup. 

• Like 2

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4