Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/15/2016 in all areas

  1. Just tested our shower with 12V on-board pump. As previously mentioned, the 12V pump system does not have as much pressure as the city water connection, but still found our on board pump to be adequate for a shower using the faucet shower feature. Ran the faucet for over 20 seconds and worked OK. May be system pressure differences to cause previously mentioned low pressure problems. Using 12V Ollie pump system, Faucet feature: Shower feature: The previous owner used this inline gallon meter while filling the fresh water tank, it came in handy today to partially fill the tank during testing:
    1 point
  2. Scotty, while I have a GMC 1500, I will agree that I have settled on 6.5 for the brake controller setting, I would guess that the output should be pretty stable across the field, the differences would be in the weight of the trailer, so full water and load maybe a notch higher. As far as the connection issue, I think during all my research I remember something about the Ford connectors, I think it was somewhere in the airstream forums, if I come across it I'll forward it.
    1 point
  3. That's a great looking combination - like the blue!
    1 point
  4. Congrats on your new Ollie!!!!!! Really like the rig and colors!!!!!
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
    • DBL-R earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • GregCA went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Jcraig earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • OliverTheCountry earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • GregCA earned a badge
      First Post
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Chuck and Beth went up a rank
      Rookie
    • BigTexas earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • chris44 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Gorby earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Dean and Mary went up a rank
      Rookie
    • KCR earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Edwin and Peggy earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • TC-Starrysky earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Tbartek earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • dmorningcall earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • CWP earned a badge
      One Month Later
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information