Leaderboard
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/14/2017 in all areas
-
3 points
-
2 points
-
I wonder how many man hours go into producing an Elite ll? Lots of labor. I'm so happy they are producing as many as they are. It seems they really are making improvements all the time and that is really nice. Mine is hull number 92 and it had some improvements over the previous ones. When I look at the fiberglass fit on the interior I just can't imagine how they do it! I worked on boats for years and can really appreciate what they produce. My Ollie is the first trailer I've had that I really wanted to improve on and keep forever. It has some shortcomings, and possibly some quality issues, but overall, it is way ahead of anything else I've had. I never get the feeling that I've been fooled again. Now, as we sit here in winter with lots of snow on the ground, I'm daydreaming about summer trips. I don't even want to work on Ollie right now, but lots of simple modifications are accumulating on the list. Thank goodness the toy hauler is gone! No roof issues or falling apart interiors. And!!!!!!!, we can still have movie nights in Ollie in the garage! Cool. Some giggling might even be heard!1 point
-
Bill, I do empathize with those folks (thinking of Buzzy) that live a bit of a distance from the Mothership. Sometimes it is the little things that the guys at the plant do that you are (were) not expecting that make all the difference on the enjoyment, practically, and/or usefulness of a particular aspect of the Oliver. I certainly know that it is not possible for some of these folks to re-visit Hohenwald but, if at all possible, a trip at least every couple of years would seem to make sense to me. Bill1 point
-
Pete, What a shame it is to hear this. My first remembrances of you are actually not of you, but, of Oscar. Your Oliver must seem so empty but yet so full (of memories) of the wonder dog. Bill1 point
-
Recent Achievements
