Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/08/2017 in all areas

  1. Well we just completed our first mod. I can't stand wasting valuable space especially in a small trailer and to me the flip down sponge drawer was a big waste. It barely opened and I never use them anyway. Not sure why Oliver stopped putting in a short drawer! Anyway bought some drawer glides and had a friend make a drawer to fit. I plan to use it for my spice storage.
    4 points
  2. I didn't want to struggle moving the mattress every time we needed to turn the water/pump valves for filling our water tank while boondocking so I asked Oliver to install an access door. It required them to move a duct for the furnace but they did it. In my opinion it should be a standard option but is not listed in the build sheets. It works great I highly recommend getting it. We also had an acesss door placed under the nightstand for easier access to the far end of the basement storage. I think it will be handy.
    3 points
  3. I want to say "THANK YOU" to all that attended the second annual Oliver Travel Trailer Rally. The event was held at the Natchez Trace Campground and was well attended. We had in excess of 40 trailers and 165 attendees. Based upon the very positive feedback in the evaluation forms that we did for each activity, everyone was able to enjoy the rally ad learned a number of things that will serve you well when camping. I want to thank: 1. Randy and the Natchez Trace campground staff for their support 2. Melissa McDonald and her group from the campground for cooking and serving our delicious meals. 3.Kathy Goodlet and her team of volunteers for setting up the dining area, serving the food and cleaning up after each meal. 4. Jeff Zarle for coordinating all of the vendors and their activitiees 5. The vendors that sponsored the rally, attended the rally and provided valuable information that as Oliver owners, we needed to hear, and for their generous donations of the wonderful door prizes Thanks to Jason Walmsley for coordinating the music provided by Kenny Durham. There was a huge amount of communication that needed to occur before during and after the rally. Documents, announcements and banners had to be printed, rally tee shirts ordered and the list goes on. Matt Duncan was the driving force behind all of this while doing his day job of maintaining the Forum website and other valuable support. THANKS MATT ! Most of all, we all thank Oliver Travel Travel Trailers for their major sponsorship of this rally. Thanks, John and Scott Oliver and all of the wonderful Oliver staff for making this such a successful rally. Coy Gayle Hardrock
    3 points
  4. I really like this mod. That flip down drawer is a waste. I just have to find someone to make the drawer. Thanks for sharing!!
    1 point
  5. We installed​ our own, before this was an option.. Ours isn't very noisy. But I would like to hear from the newer group Sherry
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. Here's my solution. 1/8" plastic shim.
    1 point
  8. If you forget to turn on your propane and the truma water heater is on you will hear a weird sound as it tries to fire up. This will keep you awake until you decide to investigate. Do not ask me how i know this. :-) Scotty Hull 145 FST
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • carpenter earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • karitommypaddock earned a badge
      One Year In
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      First Post
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Scott and Nancy earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Skynyrd earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Dean and Mary went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Sentry62 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Vish earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Dean and Mary earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • dkeen earned a badge
      One Year In
    • FirstApex went up a rank
      Rookie
    • Pat Radack went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • Boudicca908 went up a rank
      Veteran
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information