Another Florida Oliver

mossemi

• Moderators

After hanging around this website for 8 or 9 years.  I waited patiently for production to begin again and thinking I should have bought the RED one when it was available as a demo model.  I was holding out for retirement on March 31, 2018, with serious OTT shopping to follow.  But good fortune came my way and I was offered a retirement package in November, effective December 31, 2017.  My good fortune continued with an LE2, hull number 193 becoming available in Georgia.  An early December trip up "north" resulted in a deposit and pick up was completed on the 15th of January.

I would like to thank everyone at Oliver Travel Trailers for the trip around the production floor in 2016.  I would also like to thank Larry and Betty,  who gave me a tour of an LE2 at an I-75 rest stop north of Tampa in 2015 after they left the RV Show.

I would like to thank all of the forum members for their contributions to this newbie's education.  I look forward to learning from everyone's experiences, both good and bad.  If I ask stupid questions or belabor minor details, be patient, that's who I am.

Mike and Krunch or mossemi

LE2 Hull 193 "the doghouse"

We'll see you in Alabama!

• Thanks 2

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

Welcome - finally!   Since you have been here for so many years, perhaps it is you that has all the answers.  Please feel free to fire away - surely someone has the answer or at least an opinion.  Also, now is the time to get planning and letting us know what those plans are.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Another Florida Oliver

Hello Mike & Krunch! Congratulations on your serendipitous good fortune & luck. Your Lakeland neighbors look forward to meeting you at the Rally.

Chris

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

• Moderators

Congratulations!

Glad it all worked out for you. You certainly have patience!

Let the good times "roll..."

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.