Hello to the Oliver world, been a fan for a while and finally officially part of it

leo

Hello to the Oliver world, my wife and I have been a fan of the trailers and the craftsmanship for a few years. 

We're pleased to be able to become the new owners of Hull #36, bringing it back to TN after a long stay 
in MN where is was taken care of wonderfully be Kent and Mary, and Terry and Catherine before them as I understand it.
Very gracious and interesting folks who have treated us so well during our transfer.

We live in East TN, a few hours drive from Hohenwald.  We have lots to learn and are excited to start this new chapter. 
We've been T@B owners for many years, and love our T@B and it's community.  But as our life changes, we believe this 
is a great next next step.

Lee and Linda

• Like 5
  • Love 1

"Speak Friend and enter"

East TN | "3-Dozen", 2009 Oliver Legacy Elite Hull #36| Past: "Tiny Tot", 2016 T@B 320S T@bitha | TV: Nissan Armada

TNsm.jpg

• Moderators

Welcome Leo!

That is one great hull number that I'm sure has a bunch of stories to tell and even more stories to yet enjoy.

Nice to have you as part of the family.

Bill

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations on your new Oliver! Wishing you many happy adventures in the years to come. 

Cindy

Charlie & Cindy / Cleburne, TX / 2021 Elite II Hull #743 / 2013 Ford F250 Diesel 4WD Supercab

ALLATNTXmed.jpg

Thank you all for the welcome.

"Speak Friend and enter"

East TN | "3-Dozen", 2009 Oliver Legacy Elite Hull #36| Past: "Tiny Tot", 2016 T@B 320S T@bitha | TV: Nissan Armada

TNsm.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the Ollie. We are also new to Ollie and have also followed for nearly a decade with great interest. We're first time camper owners. Actually, I have never had a toy before this. 10 years of watching YouTubes related to RV/camping life has given me a good baseline. It was time to act, and not watch others doing. 

We're really hoping to meet up with other Ollie's in the near future. 

Again, welcome. 

• Like 2

Chris & Erika
2020 RAM 1500 Limited  |  2016 Legacy Elite II “Wayfinder Warrior” hull #110

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

We're really hoping to meet up with other Ollie's in the near future. 

If you see one (anywhere) simply stop it and start talking.  I've yet to meet a fellow Ollie owner who didn't like to compare notes, mods, campgrounds, etc.

Bill

2017 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"