Camping humor!😂

Mike and Carol

21 hours ago, Wandering Sagebrush said:

I don’t see an escalator, how can you camp without an escalator?

You have to blow-up the image - the escalator is right next to the washing machine and dryer and goes up to the hot tub.

Actually, a little birdie told us that this is the new design for the Oliver MoHo.... HA!

• Haha 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory
On 12/14/2022 at 10:28 AM, Katjo said:

For those of us who have to wait for camping season, this is so true! 

9A0958ED-2CA5-4215-B40F-A2A4997A793A.jpeg

It’s always camping season.  Some months the weather may not be to your liking, but it’s always camping season.🥶

• Like 4

Hull #364 - The Roadrunner 

2023 F350 CCLB SRW 6.7L

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMSMO

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Wandering Sagebrush said:

It’s always camping season.  Some months the weather may not be to your liking, but it’s always camping season.

I agree.  Back in the day, I thought nothing of throwing the backpack on and heading into the woods through a bunch of snow.  Campfires were GREAT as you fried the front and then did the dance around to warm up the back.  The critters must have thought we humans were idiots with all that dancing we were doing. 

But, truth be told, there was a certain "misery" to the whole process.  Sure, no bugs and little concern for watching for snakes and/or poison ivy/oak/sumac were welcome as were those clear star lit skies being able to track critters in the snow and, perhaps, even the "challenge" of it all. 

But, the wet feet, the cold, putting on frozen boots, dropping pants to ........ were certainly not enjoyable after the first few times.  Perhaps the simple explanation was that I was getting out on my own without "family" impinging upon my freedom.  Or, getting away from chores.  I do fondly remember these camping trips and would encourage anyone who has never experienced this to have at it.  But, I've grown to like what one might call the comforts of life a bit too much to look forward to eating Vienna Sausage cold out of the can or Dinty Moore beef stew out of the can - let alone having it explode because I didn't poke a large enough hole in the lid.  The Oliver gives me those comforts and I'm truly appreciative.  Basically the season doesn't mater - its always camping season!

Bill 

Edited by topgun2
spelling
  • Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"