Camper decor!

Katjo

9 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

AB Lifestyles Road Ready sheets for the Oliver are $139 for both sets.

https://www.ablifestyles.net/road-ready-rv-sheet-set/

These sheets are 100% worth the price point, IMO.  We put a small sharpie indicator on each sheet "PORT" or "STBD" so we can get them to the correct side quicker, FYI.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

2 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

We put a small sharpie indicator on each sheet "PORT" or "STBD" so we can get them to the correct side

I was going to do that as well, based on a history with boats. I can NOT get Street and Curb straight in my head! I think Driver and Passenger from off-roading. I ended up putting C and S on the tags, but in my mind, it stands for "Camping side" and Sewer side" 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Here is the video I made last year about the AB Lifestyle sheets.
Since making this video I have tried Beddy’s on the twins but didn’t care for the bulkiness/fit of them so I went back to the Lifestyle sheets. They have held up very well with repeated washes, no pilling and actually get softer with every wash. 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators

We’ve been using the AB Lifestyles Oliver sheets for 5 or 6 years now.  They have held up very well.  They do get softer the more we wash them.  We consider it a good investment.  Mike

• Like 4

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

12 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

We’ve been using the AB Lifestyles Oliver sheets for 5 or 6 years now.  They have held up very well.  They do get softer the more we wash them.  We consider it a good investment.  Mike

Great to know they are holding up that long.👍🏼

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Katjo said:

They are $139 for a pair.  You only need one set/pair. One set includes sheets for both the left and right bed. 

I'd say that's a pretty good deal for quality fabric, and custom sizing.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

On 5/15/2023 at 1:48 AM, MAX Burner said:

We put a small sharpie indicator on each sheet "PORT" or "STBD" so we can get them to the correct side quicker,

Growing up, my family camped a lot.  Many times near the end of the trip, if I had used and soiled all my T-shirts, my Mom would have me wear them inside out.  She figured it looked better to the bears.  When we are nowhere near a washing machine, I have to admit thinking about that experience and our sheets.  Turn them inside out and swap sets, and it looks like clean sheets for all.

Fortunately, my better half overruled the thought pretty quickly.  However, it would be easy to put another set of tags on the back side of the sheet if one was "Sheet Side Dyslectic"!   🙂

GJ 

• Haha 4

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

8 hours ago, Geronimo John said:

Growing up, my family camped a lot.  Many times near the end of the trip, if I had used and soiled all my T-shirts, my Mom would have me wear them inside out.  She figured it looked better to the bears.  When we are nowhere near a washing machine, I have to admit thinking about that experience and our sheets.  Turn them inside out and swap bets, and it looks like clean sheets for all.

Fortunately, my better half overruled the thought pretty quickly.  However, it would be easy to put another set of tags on the back side of the sheet if one was "Sheet Side Dyslectic"!   🙂

GJ 

Lol at “looked better to the bears”😂❤️

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Geronimo John said:

Growing up, my family camped a lot.  Many times near the end of the trip, if I had used and soiled all my T-shirts, my Mom would have me wear them inside out. 

Been there, done that, just letting them "air out"  and overnight "dew wash" or at least "dew rinse" on lifelines, on sailing trips. 

If we camped in poison ivy country, I'd be afraid of turning any  clothing inside out. (But then, we all drank from the garden hose, in those days, too, and we lived to tell the tale, right?) 😅😅😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Katjo said:

Drinking from the water hose…those were the days! 

And, running thru the lawn sprinklers, on hot summer days, right? (We took a few sips there, too.)

Thanks for the memories. 

And, apologies for the thread drift.

Sherry

• Love 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

27 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

And, running thru the lawn sprinklers, on hot summer days, right? (We took a few sips there, too.)

Thanks for the memories. 

And, apologies for the thread drift.

Sherry

I never get tired reminiscing about the good old days, I miss them. 

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

7 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

But then, we all drank from the garden hose

Riding in the back of the pick-up truck everywhere we went is another one of those fond memories.  Did I mention a 12 GA shotgun and 30-06 hanging on the rifle rack behind Grand Pa's head?  Never know when dinner would present itself to the Country Boy. 

Grand Pa could hide anything in his stew.  Possum, deer, every kind of fish, polecat, mountain lion, armadillo, squirrel, duck, and once rattler snake!  He used to say "If you don't like it, you just aren't hungry enough yet.  Bet you'll give it a try in the morning!"  And we all survived.  

Swimming in the Trinity River down stream of Liberty all summer long.  Making a rope tire swing and learning how not to tie the knots. That one hurt.  Running trot lines with over 100 #3 stainless steel hooks.  Mixing up blood and Ivory Soap to make catfish blood bait.  Window sash weights every 30 feet on the line to make sure it stayed below the flowing logs.  Getting hooked, pulled out of the boat, and taken down 20 feet to the bottom ... and surviving.  Even falling into the outhouse as a 3 year old.  Survived that too.  

If it was broke, we fixed it.  If it was worn out, we took it apart to salvage parts for the next project of creative invention.  Nothing went to waste.

Those type of experiences are what made our generation so great.  Sadly, now days the vast majority of kids don't get a chance to live and experience success and failure in life like we were fortunate to have done.   

GJ

• Love 3

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

5 minutes ago, Geronimo John said:

Riding in the back of the pick-up truck everywhere we went is another one of those fond memories.  Did I mention a 12 GA shotgun and 30-06 hanging on the rifle rack behind Grand Pa's head?  Never know when dinner would present itself to the Country Boy. 

Grand Pa could hide anything in his stew.  Possum, deer, every kind of fish, polecat, mountain lion, armadillo, squirrel, duck, and once rattler snake!  He used to say "If you don't like it, you just aren't hungry enough yet.  Bet you'll give it a try in the morning!"  And we all survived.  

Swimming in the Trinity River down stream of Liberty all summer long.  Making a rope tire swing and learning how not to tie the knots. That one hurt.  Running trot lines with over 100 #3 stainless steel hooks.  Mixing up blood and Ivory Soap to make catfish blood bait.  Window sash weights every 30 feet on the line to make sure it stayed below the flowing logs.  Getting hooked, pulled out of the boat, and taken down 20 feet to the bottom ... and surviving.  Even falling into the outhouse as a 3 year old.  Survived that too.  

If it was broke, we fixed it.  If it was worn out, we took it apart to salvage parts for the next project of creative invention.  Nothing went to waste.

Those type of experiences are what made our generation so great.  Sadly, now days the vast majority of kids don't get a chance to live and experience success and failure in life like we were fortunate to have done.   

GJ

I love this!

Thank you for sharing your memories.❤️

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Geronimo John said:

Even falling into the outhouse as a 3 year old.  Survived that too.  

That sh#t happened,  unfortunately,  for many of us, back in the day. And even I f we didn't fall, we were scared, as little kids, by the big drop.

I read an article the other day about how failures and errors make us stronger, and why parents today should let their kids fail, and learn. I guess our parents knew that, all along. 

"Riding in the back of a pickup truck?" Loved it. 

More great memories. 

• Love 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

36 minutes ago, SeaDawg said:

That sh#t happened,  unfortunately,  for many of us, back in the day. And even I f we didn't fall, we were scared, as little kids, by the big drop.

I read an article the other day about how failures and errors make us stronger, and why parents today should let their kids fail, and learn. I guess our parents knew that, all along. 

"Riding in the back of a pickup truck?" Loved it. 

More great memories. 

I agree. We learn more from our failures then our successes. 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

15 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Amen. 

GJ

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 10:40 AM, Katjo said:

The graphics are from Roommates, purchased on Amazon. They are decals that go on and off very easily leaving no residue. I used them in my previous camper as well. They work great on the fiberglass walls. 

Looking at Roomates on Amazon, I don't see an option like yours:
https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/226583C5-FADF-4FB5-BB0F-73DF848BC2B3

Can you provide more details about how you got your graphics

No trailer or tow vehicle yet!

Thinking about an LE2 Twin and a Tahoe with the new LZ0 diesel engine...

4 hours ago, k2watsen said:

Looking at Roomates on Amazon, I don't see an option like yours:
https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/226583C5-FADF-4FB5-BB0F-73DF848BC2B3

Can you provide more details about how you got your graphics

Is this not the same?

https://www.amazon.com/RoomMates-RMK4711GM-Watercolor-Floral-Arrangement/dp/B08WJQK9LK

2023 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull #1405, "Rocinante"  TV: 2022 F-150 5.0 V8 4x4

States Visited MapMap of Provinces I Visited