Paper towel holder

New2Oliver

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

I use a paper towel holder that has suction cups, The best kind of suction cup has a handle that you screw in to make the suction cups grip harder and makes them more secure.

I bought the "Hasko Accessories - Suction Cup Paper Towel Holder" which is Chrome Plated Stainless Steel on Amazon. 

• Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

We have the Hasko paper towel holder and it works great.  Also, they have hooks similar to the factory ones which are great also.  We do not use the adhesive disks they include as the suction part has been fine.  Just clean with alcohol before putting on.  

• Like 1

2022 Elite II, Hull #1271

Picked up 10/12/22

2021 FX4 Expedition, Heavy tow package, Anderson Hitch. 

We mounted a ratcheting towel holder above the kitchen sink - but it required drilling 2 holes.  We also use a portable vertical towel holder that we can take outside when cooking or whatever...  The vertical one keeps the towels handy and from blowing away.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

• Moderators

We bought a white plastic paper towel holder 15 years ago. I, too, was hesitant about drilling, first year. I used industrial velcro first season to make sure I was happy with the location. 

Permanently installed with stainless steel bolts, washers and nuts after we decided we were indeed happy.

We mounted it over the bed. I didn't care for the idea of paper towels over the cooktop. 

Screenshot_20230830_145742_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

6 hours ago, New2Oliver said:

Any ideas for a paper towel holder.

Hello, 

We use SeaSuckers paper towel holder https://www.seasucker.com/. it is a bit pricey but works great. Even better is their small waste band for trash. We have a couple of their hooks also, but the trash can band is the best. We keep the trash can attachment on the surface below the counter, under the pantry. There is room for the paper towel holder over the sink. 

Waste Band - Small

Kirk

• Like 4

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

45 minutes ago, snakeriveridaho said:

Hello, 

We use SeaSuckers paper towel holder https://www.seasucker.com/. it is a bit pricey but works great. Even better is their small waste band for trash. We have a couple of their hooks also, but the trash can band is the best. We keep the trash can attachment on the surface below the counter, under the pantry. There is room for the paper towel holder over the sink. 

Waste Band - Small

Kirk

Seqaucker suction cups are really secure and have a strong hold.  I have the suction rooftop rack for my car.  Ended up using it on the dent in the fender of my Tundra to successfully perform paintless dent removal, the suction is that strong.  I will look for the waste band as it ould be great to be able to move it outside/inside as needed.

• Like 4

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

I use the Hasko paper towel holder (suction cups) We’ve never take it down and it’s stayed put even while towing. 
Here is a video I did on space saving solutions, it shows the paper towel holder in it. I got the holder on Amazon. Link is in the description. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan