Oliver Dealership Network Expands

ScubaRx

I’m not sure if Oliver bought the tractor/trailer showing the video but man is that a nice rig. Keeps the trailers very secure and protected/unused even on the longest deliveries. Looks like most of the trailers in the parking lot have the Truma upgrade. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was standard equipment now along with lithium and solar. A really good decision on Oliver’s part.

• Like 5

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
20 hours ago, ChrisMI said:

I’m not sure if Oliver bought the tractor/trailer showing the video but man is that a nice rig. Keeps the trailers very secure and protected/unused even on the longest deliveries. Looks like most of the trailers in the parking lot have the Truma upgrade. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was standard equipment now along with lithium and solar. A really good decision on Oliver’s part.

I agree on the Truma upgrade. We are very pleased with both our 13.5 Truma Aventa and Truma on demand hot water heater for many reasons. I feel pretty certain based on what I learned while at Oliver Service last Oct that Truma products may eventually be standard equipment on both OlEll and likely the OLEl. I think Lithium and Solar will continue to be upgraded options. Time will tell. 

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

9 hours ago, Patriot said:

I agree on the Truma upgrade. We are very pleased with both our 13.5 Truma Aventa and Truma on demand hot water heater for many reasons. I feel pretty certain based on what I learned while at Oliver Service last Oct that Truma products may eventually be standard equipment on both OlEll and likely the OLEl. I think Lithium and Solar will continue to be upgraded options. Time will tell. 

Patriot🇺🇸

Do you have the Truma furnace and if so what model Truma furnace do you have?

FYI; Here is a Truma link with a Christmas email wish and announcment of their new web site showcasting their product line.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgzGwJJfqJJgSggCwWKhHwSSgFpFC

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• 2 months later...

With the tremendous effort that OTT expends in their make ready process, I'm surprised that they don't "Shrink Wrap" their trailers for transport.

GJ

image.png.e19bd49828870215bbbbe3c9e302e74a.png

• Like 3

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

• Administrators
On 2/24/2024 at 3:06 PM, Geronimo John said:

With the tremendous effort that OTT expends in their make ready process, I'm surprised that they don't "Shrink Wrap" their trailers for transport.

GJ

image.png.e19bd49828870215bbbbe3c9e302e74a.png

Not sure about that particular one. Was it a private transport? Not sure. But I have seen them leaving our facility wrapped.

Oliver really does take everything into consideration. I have never seen or heard of anyone at Oliver doing a "half-job" on anything. Ever.

That's the Oliver Difference. 

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 1.10.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 1.12.21 PM.png

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

The picture was snipped from the Oliver Operations Mgr stating they had just finished loading out the first shipment to a dealership.

This one:

image.thumb.png.bf1229333d3c668bb8b73a134dfdcc58.png

From his and your statements, and this video, it is apparent that the trailers likely were wrapped while on the truck bed. 

That has good and bad considerations.  The good is a pretty picture of our beautiful OTT machine.  One of the bads is pondering how much of a PITA it must have been to wrap these trailers with them on the truck bed hopefully using ladders and fall safety equipment.  

Maybe a smarter "consideration" would be to have the video show a shot of the the beautifully prepared OE2 being wrapped under cover at the factory.  That's how the vast majority of shrink wrapping is done in the industry... not being done outside in an elevated position obviously working from ladders....

Or maybe ship them with a nice tight fitting cover instead of shrink wrap.  Even better would be having the cover printed with huge letters "Oliver Travel Trailers.   🙂

GJ

• Like 1

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Geronimo John said:

The picture was snipped from the Oliver Operations Mgr stating they had just finished loading out the first shipment to a dealership.

This one:

image.thumb.png.bf1229333d3c668bb8b73a134dfdcc58.png

From his and your statements, and this video, it is apparent that the trailers likely were wrapped while on the truck bed. 

That has good and bad considerations.  The good is a pretty picture of our beautiful OTT machine.  One of the bads is pondering how much of a PITA it must have been to wrap these trailers with them on the truck bed hopefully using ladders and fall safety equipment.  

Maybe a smarter "consideration" would be to have the video show a shot of the the beautifully prepared OE2 being wrapped under cover at the factory.  That's how the vast majority of shrink wrapping is done in the industry... not being done outside in an elevated position obviously working from ladders....

Or maybe ship them with a nice tight fitting cover instead of shrink wrap.  Even better would be having the cover printed with huge letters "Oliver Travel Trailers.   🙂

GJ

I understand what you mean now, but yes there was photo shoot and video that day. I thought your photo came from seeing it out on the road. It would make sense to wrap after the photo/video. I was also there that day and in the photos. It was quite the occasion and we were all very excited.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you for "The Rest of the Story"!  It is a great team at OTT, one I call "World Class".  

Keep up the great work,

Geronimo John

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Geronimo John said:

Thank you for "The Rest of the Story"!  It is a great team at OTT, one I call "World Class".  

Keep up the great work,

Geronimo John

Now that about wraps up the wrap debate! 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Patriot said:

Now that about wraps up the wrap debate! 😄

Everything is good, no debate from me. We just want to make sure we get accurate information out here before it blows up into something that it isn't.

Example hahaha:

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

• Like 1
  • Haha 5