Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/27/2017 in all areas

  1. We're in the central Virginia area and placed the order for our Elite II in November of '16. Our start date was January 9. Looking forward to meeting others at the Hiawassee, GA get together in May. Thank you Oliver staff for a great experience!
    1 point
  2. I ran across this at Home Depot today and brought it home. It was $20 off the regular price. http://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-13-ft-Aluminum-Telescoping-Multi-Position-Ladder-with-300-lb-Load-Capacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-MT-13/100658842 I haven't tried it on an Ollie yet, because mine isn't built ;( I did try all the combinations in my garage and I am very impressed. It is heavy, but very stoutly made. If you are a large person you will not feel like it is going to spit you onto the ground. If you wanted to, you could separate and leave at home, the two bottom extension parts and have a very nice lightweight fixed height 3 ft A frame/ 6 ft straight ladder. I think that part would fit in the closet, but I am guessing. This guy shows all the features. Manual: http://pdf.lowes.com/operatingguides/051751065114_oper.pdf I plan to carry this fully folded up in the bed of my pickup so the weight is a non issue. I think it is going to be very handy both at home and while traveling with my future Ollie. Werner makes very good ladders. John Davies Spokane WA
    1 point
  3. Been following the web site for a few months, just ordered a new "Ollie" 1/10, expect delivery mid may.
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • Boudicca908 went up a rank
      Veteran
    • StayCalmJourneyOn earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • StayCalmJourneyOn earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information