Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/17/2017 in all areas

  1. The times are always screwy, they change whether you are logged in or not. Also the names at the bottom, yesterday there were two names on the page, I logged in and those two names disappeared, it showed 7 other users logged in more recently and one other active besides me, all this in a one minute time span. The reasoning is always the cache, either on your phone, on their server, out somewhere in between depending upon the path your provider and the host server uses to communicate. I've always found, so far, that clicking the lock icon in the side bar has always been correct about my logged in status. That and whether the box appears at the bottom of the screen to post a reply.
    1 point
  2. Thanks Y'all :) I never thought that day would come when I actually knew that I was retired. It was definitely an eye opening experience. We took I40 back into Arizona today with no rush and no real schedule, so I just drove 72mph because it's comfortable :) We're boondocking in the desert at 4600' above Kingman on BLM land, with good times ahead :) <span style="line-height: 1.5;"></span>
    1 point
  3. If you re using little chocks then four is prudent. I always put them all on the downhill side if there is a slope. The rig isn't going to roll uphill... If you have really heavy duty, large "motorhome" chocks, then two is plenty. John Davies Spokane WA
    1 point
  4. geO, By far the best idea is to never sit in one place long enough to need them... Let's get out there and go CAMPING!!!! Hope you have a wonderful season.
    1 point
  5. Hi Liz and Spike, Welcome to our Forum. Thank you for including “EarthPicks of Cochise County” in your signature block. I enjoyed viewing your video on “Leaving a Legacy…….” Excellent! Like yourself, I was brand new to RV camping when I bought my Ollie last June. Our Forum members helped me learn to operate and maintain Ollie and we will be happy to help you. As you journey along through the various stages of becoming an Ollie owner, you will encounter several major milestones. Reaching the stage where you have completed selecting your options is an important milestone and can be a daunting task. It sounds like you may have completed your list. If not, reach out and various members can help provide a user prospective on a number of the options offered. Sometimes the wait until your delivery day can seem endless. I know that feeling! Although I am hesitant to suggest this after viewing the superb quality of your video noted above, I have a collection of 10 goofy little videos posted on my profile. Please feel free to view them for comic relief. Sometimes viewing an Ollie either in person or via a video can help pass the time until your Ollie arrives. Buzzy
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • ccevans6 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • BluegrassRetiredChick earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information