Oliver Rewards Program now has a month service fee

Just checked this morning to view the amount on my Oliver debit card, and found the new institution has a month service charge just for the money setting in this account which is apparently $3.50 per month. What racket. Oh well.

Thought everyone else might want to know if they are invested in this situation.

• Wow 1

Legacy Elite II #70

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

Oliver is doing away with the debit card and will now send a check. Had the fee taken out on our first showing, but not on any of the other showings. I spent all but $10 on our Texas trip. I would use it up asap.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

Thanks to Oliver for the reward -- mine was well spent. I think I have $11 left on it, and I'll use it this week. 

• Like 3

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYLAMONENDOKSDTNTXWYCCCCCC

• Moderator+
5 hours ago, KMF said:

There is a pattern here.

What pattern do you detect?

• Like 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

The same one everyone else sees.  No more home office service. New fees, when there weren’t any when you open the account.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KMF said:

The same one everyone else sees.  No more home office service. New fees, when there weren’t any when you open the account.

That is the card company. It doesn't have anything to do with Oliver. Seems like Oliver is looking out for us, by doing away with the debit cards and sending $50, so you can have 100% of the payment.

• Like 3

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

It was my understanding that if the debit card balance wasn’t used within a certain time period, then a service charge would be assessed. I spent mine in short order to avoid that charge.

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt

@John Dorrer Thanks for point that out.

I checked and have had the same $3.50 charge each month starting in February.

I am going to use up my balance ASAP before another charge on May 1.

My understanding is the charge is not by OTT but the credit card company.

Edited by dewdev
  • Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

38 minutes ago, dewdev said:

@John Dorrer Thanks for point that out.

I checked and have had the same $3.50 charge each month starting in February.

I am going to use up my balance ASAP before another charge on May 1.

My understanding is the charge is not by OTT but the credit card company.

In the 1-1/2 years+ that I have had this rewards card, I have only had one $3.50 charge. I don't believe it was a monthly charge.

• Thanks 1

FYI, logged into my account yesterday and it did state there would be a $3.50 monthly charge. Tried to spend mine yesterday but it was declined due to an incorrect PIN #. What a racket by the banks.

• Like 1

Legacy Elite II #70