Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

how do I shut water off to hot water heater .  bypass valve is not moving and I do not want to force it. actually the access is horrible.  is there another valve I can close so no water gets into the hot water tank so I can winterize .   a little aggravating

skip and cyd nielsen  hull #822 Elite     tow vehicle 2017 jeep trailhawk v6 

 

 

olivermapstates.jpg.c8bd6cd2cc4fc816b40e3b1f419bc43c.jpg

 

Oliver Travel Trailer for Sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
Posted

@Skipster  i see you looked at my post back in August.. in the near future i might put a more beefer valve in there. Dont know if you have the truma agua or reg 6 gal ..   my 6 inch hatch makes a lot easier to access that valve..good luck..

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

image.jpeg.fcf0c2dbddc6b58f7fda5b432ce24649.jpeg

Posted (edited)

thanks good idea for sure. right now I'm winterizing and can not close the valve so wondering how to go forward.  six gallon regular..hopefully I won't have to put 6 gallons on antifreeze in the tank to finish winterizing the water lines

 

Edited by Skipster

skip and cyd nielsen  hull #822 Elite     tow vehicle 2017 jeep trailhawk v6 

 

 

olivermapstates.jpg.c8bd6cd2cc4fc816b40e3b1f419bc43c.jpg

 

  • Moderators
Posted

Skipster - 

Given the relative newness of your Ollie - have you tried calling or emailing Service to see what they would recommend?

Bill

 

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

Posted

I think it is not good to put antifrezee in hot water heater.  Maybe stronger mind’s know more .. or give OTT a call…

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

image.jpeg.fcf0c2dbddc6b58f7fda5b432ce24649.jpeg

  • Moderators
Posted
5 minutes ago, Golfnut said:

I think it is not good to put antifrezee in hot water heater.  Maybe stronger mind’s know more .. or give OTT a call…

Agree.  For winter, I drain the hot water tank.  Don’t want antifreeze in there!

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgimage.jpeg.815d5dd040f6c139c307d1e86ae39bab.jpeg

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information