Options at Delivery

Coach and JoJo

• Moderators

The simple answer to your question is - Yes.  

However, much depends on just how busy the Service Department is on the day you take delivery.  Certainly Service will adjust and/or fix any issues that arise during delivery.  But, if they are swamped they may ask you to schedule an appointment for any additional work.  If you give them some advanced warning then they can either let you know what the situation is or plan for this additional work ahead of time.

Good luck!

Bill

p.s.  have you asked this question with both your sales agent and the Service Department?

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Overland said:

Your salesperson might even be able to get it done before your delivery - all depends on how busy the service guys are between now and then. 

I’d be on the phone with Oliver first thing tomorrow.  I’m sure they will be taking some time at the end of the week for a brief holiday.  Mike 

• Like 4

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Since I can do most of the work myself, I would buy the items you want and put them on yourself. I did buy the Anderson Hitch online for $475.00 and took it with me to the camping ground when we picked up the trailer and installed it myself, took about 1hr to do it. I will say here, I'm not cheap, but do want it done correctly and many times on installs I do improvement to make it more function useable. 

trainman 

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.