Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for campers

SeaDawg

• Moderators

Battleborn is offering some good deals this week on batteries and kits. 

I'm still scouting a few items, for Ollie's Christmas presents.  We'll see what we find...

Screenshot_20231121_135613_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231121_135557_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

If anyone has been considering the Levelmate Pro+ Amazon has a great deal going. Love mine, takes minutes to level up the camper when setting up. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083ZMZPR8/ref=syn_sd_onsite_desktop_0?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_plhdr=t&aref=E1D817237BBAC56D29C60E0FB0F93BD6FAAB932FB1C7E241DD083DED270EED39&th=1

image.png.a7c5c703b18084cc97cb3480198daf01.png

• Like 7

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

• Moderators

The level mate is a really cool upgrade. We don't have it, but I saw it in action with  camping with @Hokieman.

We'd certainly consider adding at black friday price. 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

12 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Love mine, takes minutes to level up the camper when setting up. 

Same here...  We mounted the sending unit on the FWD bulkhead just below the closet door to the right of the main hatch...  Works great!

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

6 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

The level mate is a really cool upgrade. We don't have it, but I saw it in action with  camping with @Hokieman.

Of course one must have the required tools to actually accomplish the level condition, but the Levelmate Pro tells you exactly what you need to achieve level. We shoot for at least marginally level sites to start with and use the leveling wedges to accomplish the job. Sitting in the cab and rolling into the wedge you know exactly when you are at level. Chock the wheels, unhitch and level the tongue the same way and done. Love it. 

• Like 6

States Visited Map

On 11/21/2023 at 7:00 PM, Ollie-Haus said:

If anyone has been considering the Levelmate Pro+...

It's on my Amazon Wishlist, must be the right time. Thank you!

• Like 4

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!

Still time for Cyber Monday deals. I put this kit together today for emergency tire changes and more. The little 1/2" impact is amazingly powerful, and the sockets will work for most tow vehicles and trailers. The kit stows nicely in the back corner of the truck bed. Plenty of juice to change multiple tires or just for general use. 

I had to use a pipe cutter to trim about 3/4" of the plastic guard from the 19mm socket to make it work on the Oliver rims, but that piece can be left on as in the picture for other uses. 

https://www.northerntool.com/milwaukee-m12-fuel-cordless-stubby-impact-wrench-kit-1-2in-drive-250-ft-lbs-torque-2-batteries-model-2555-22-72955

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C98ZHKQX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=fordtremor06-20

image.thumb.png.9948980baf57886c53b86326b0447a82.png

• Like 3

States Visited Map

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

A lot of deals have continued, of course.

I'm almost done with my shopping, but our poor Ollie got nothing so far.

I'm looking for a new handheld vacuum for the camper I loved my Dyson, but it bit the dust way too early.

Any suggestions?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• Moderators

Last year I got Twist a hand held vacuum.  Because I already had other Ryobi items in my shop I bought one of THESE.

It works well, is easy to clean out and I can use multiple batteries even though the "wall charger" it comes with does a good job of keeping it charged as long as I have my inverter on.

On the negative side is the "nozzle" - it is ridged and does not have a "brush" on the end which would be better for getting down into the "groves" that are in the vinyl flooring.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Thanks, @topgun2. I may look for a makita equivalent,  as we carry makita batteries and drills, etc. 

Btw, I "think" this set, on sale at home depot, could fit your Ryobi, and give you the brush attachment. I'd definitely have to have a brush for the trailer, on whatever I buy next. 

I have a great battery shark cordless  vacuum that I "could" take, but it's quite heavy when separated from the rolling base.

Screenshot_20231217_211900_Home Depot.jpg

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

On 11/22/2023 at 12:34 AM, SeaDawg said:

I have it and it's worth having in my opinion.  I can be in the tv and backing in and stop at the spot that's most level.  We were in a deserted state park in Oregon and we checked out about 10 pull-throughs until we found the most level one.  Totally worth having.

John 

• Like 1

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderators
11 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Thanks, @topgun2. I may look for a makita equivalent,  as we carry makita batteries and drills, etc. 

Btw, I "think" this set, on sale at home depot, could fit your Ryobi, and give you the brush attachment. I'd definitely have to have a brush for the trailer, on whatever I buy next. 

Thanks for the suggestion - but....

I happened to have an old "brush" laying around the shop - so - I made my own and it works well.  Perhaps a bit dorkey looking though but nobody sees it except for me.

Bill

P1030322.JPG

P1030325.JPG

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

FYI:  With 2, count 'em two, 50+# Huskies traveling with us everywhere - we have dog hair.  The TV and OTT get dog hair removal operations using the Bissell "Hair Eraser".  This device is the bomb - for our application, that is; a great pet hair management system.  It lives in the closet and out of the way.  Charge lasts for 2 -3 thorough vacuum drills (TV and OTT) - great suction, easy to clean filters, and no weird issues, so far.  Those traveling with pets would not be sad to consider it or a similar unit, IMO:

Screenshot2023-12-18at07_02_59.thumb.png.81181ac1efe06058b3dbe6735c828562.png

Edited by MAX Burner
...added some more content
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX