Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/02/2017 in all areas

  1. We have a tankless water heater both at home and in our Ollie. We've been out in our Ollie twice since picking it up mid November. We do not regret the purchase of the tankless water heater. Hot water comes to our taps quick enough and I like a hot shower!
    1 point
  2. I saw the ladder that Randy has. Saw him operate and store it. Was so impressed that we ordered one. It collapses so small that it fits in the back of the closet. They do offer a foam cap for the top and a bag to store it in, but we elected not to get. A shirt over he top will work if we need it. One caution: watch how you collapse it. It will pinch, but my guess only once. Like they say in here, "don't ask me how I know that".
    1 point
  3. Yes, a bit of heat, but at least you don't have to worry about winterizing your Ollie or turning on your heater for awhile. Bill Nice pup Greg and Donna. It is nice to see that it came in a matching color to the Sea Turtle. Bill
    1 point
  4. John, My total time on the road this year was about 2.5 months. Out of that I'd say I actually used this clothesline 60 days. Never had a problem - works like a charm. There is one small "frayed" spot on the cord near the end that slips into the bracket on the wall. However, given that there is about 11 feet of cord in there and it is only "frayed" on the last inch or so and the cord only gets extended about five feet or so, I figure I've got about 60 years or so of cord (if I need it). As one would expect, there is no rust, pitting, etc. on either the main unit or the wall bracket. Bottom line is - I'd purchase it again in a minute. In case you missed it - there are some other solutions to having a clothesline. I believe it was "Setting Sail" that put a line at the rear of the Oliver either by using suction cups or "Command Strip" hooks. Their solution gave more room, but I didn't like the fact that it was out in my living space. Does that help? Bill
    1 point
  5. The shelf unit below the sink is removable. Depending on whether you have a newer or older unit affects the ease at which this is accomplished. This is good for both the plumbing and accessing the wire run from the front of the trailer. You can find the info here
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • FirstApex earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information