New Service Manager

Jason Essary

• Service Director
As our business continues to flourish we strive to grow our staffing so we can continue to meet your needs. At this time we would like to welcome and introduce Jason Balentine, our new Service Manager.

Jason will be running the daily operations of the in-house service department. Mike Sharpe will continue in his role as our head technical support supervisor.

We have separated our phone system out where you can select Technical Support or Service & Parts. Technical Support is for external support, general questions or help locating a service center or dealer near you. Service & Parts will be directed to Jason in Service and he will assist with scheduling appointments for our in-house service department and help with parts requests.

And to answer everyone's question, Yes, evidently your name has to be Jason to work here.
image.png.247a36427921b97adc8cee7bd1c1c528.png
  • Thanks 5
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

----------------

Jason D. Essary

OLIVER SERVICE

228 Industrial Ave

Hohenwald, TN 38462

Phone: (888) 526-3978

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distri­bution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.

Login to Service Portal: https://support.olivertraveltrailers.com/portal/en/home

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale

WELCOME Jason!   We look forward to working with you and good luck in your new position!

Edited by Dave and Kimberly
  • Like 2

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

Welcome Jason B! 

Hull# 634 XPLOR

• Like 2

ALAZARCOCTDEGAIDILIAKSKYMEMDMAMOMTNENHNM

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

TV 2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

Retro upgrades - Truma Aventa 13.5 AC, Alcan 5 leaf pack, Alcan HD shackles & HD wet bolts, 5200lb axles.

XPEL 10 mil PPF front both front corners, 30 lb LP tanks, Sea Biscuit Front Cargo Storage box.

North Carolina 🇺🇸

• Moderators

Welcome, Jason B. 

So, Jason Essary, you are now Technical support? Service? Head of both, as i would guess? 

Edited by SeaDawg
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Service Director
16 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Welcome, Jason B. 

So, Jason Essary, you are now Technical support? Service? Head of both, as i would guess? 

I am currently acting as the Service Director overseeing the service department & technical support. Jason B. & Mike will be handling more of the daily activities while I will be putting a bit more time in traveling to our dealer partners assisting with Sales & Service training. I would say 75% of the time I will still be here onsite working with Rodney in sales & Jason B & Mike in service. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

----------------

Jason D. Essary

OLIVER SERVICE

228 Industrial Ave

Hohenwald, TN 38462

Phone: (888) 526-3978

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distri­bution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.

Login to Service Portal: https://support.olivertraveltrailers.com/portal/en/home

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Jason Essary said:

I am currently acting as the Service Director overseeing the service department & technical support. Jason B. & Mike will be handling more of the daily activities while I will be putting a bit more time in traveling to our dealer partners assisting with Sales & Service training. I would say 75% of the time I will still be here onsite working with Rodney in sales & Jason B & Mike in service. 

Sounds like an excellent plan. No better choice than you, for that role.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome to the OTT Family, Jason B.!

Just curious, since you've been onboard (likely drinking Oliver information from a 3" water hose) have you had time to scan the OTT Owners Forum?

Cheers!

• Like 1

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg