Love at first sight ...

ShallowGal

Hello Ollie Family!

Last Saturday my husband and I had the pleasure of seeing an Ollie in Ocala, FL. (Thank you Walter!) We were smitten & after a couple years of RV shows & lot visits (welcome to Disney World, ugh) we knew this was the one. I have scoured the forums & am so pleased to read all the nice things said about the Oliver company, the Oliver RV owners, & the Ollie in general. Retirement for us is December 2018 & we plan to plan to place an order in about a year. Our first big trip will be May of 2019 to Alaska (with two big mutts) to visit our son. In the meantime, we have a lot to learn & are thankful you're here to teach us!

• Thanks 5
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

• Moderators

ShallowGal, congratulations on your upcoming retirement and welcome to the Oliver family.  You are right, it is a great company and Oliver owners are a great group of folks.  Someone here should be able to answer your upcoming questions.  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

ShallowGal - Again, WELCOME.  Since you have already seen the Oliver in person you do not have to rely on the opinion of those of us that just might have a bias for the Oliver.  You already know that it is simply the best camper available that is produced by a great company which is staffed by some truly nice people.  I'd suggest that you use the "search" function found on the main Forum page and fire away with those questions.  Certainly there are some very sharp minds and special people that inhabit this area of the world.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"