2023 LE II Trailer Weight (Dry), all Oliver options, empty

JDAstroPhoto

1 hour ago, Apreski said:

I pick up a new Ollie in late April. I will fast track back to Colorado perhaps on a route encompassing a 10,000 ft pass. I only have a 200 series Land Cruiser which is not the best TV. I will be traveling most days with an empty fresh water tank. Fortunately, I have ordered a composting toilet, so no black water.

That'll make seven of us now! I'll be eager to see your results towing in the mountains with the 8-speed. Mine's likely lighter, as I have only 3-seats left but no armor and stock tires (for now.) My biggest weight is the National Luna 90 Twin fridge.

LC200.jpg.571b7229d1b5d8c8597ec480b3a5a5b1.jpg

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

6 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

That'll make seven of us now! I'll be eager to see your results towing in the mountains with the 8-speed. Mine's likely lighter, as I have only 3-seats left but no armor and stock tires (for now.) My biggest weight is the National Luna 90 Twin fridge.

LC200.jpg.571b7229d1b5d8c8597ec480b3a5a5b1.jpg

Can't find the source, but you can add me to the list...

Ralph Mawyer 2020, 2013 LX570 Hydraulic Suspension/6 Spd, Tekonsha P3, Toyo AT3, Andersen

• Like 1

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

Glad to be on the list.

Firestone, Tek P2, stock 31” AT, Anderson

• Like 2

2023 Legacy E2:#1377 twin bed, Platinum Lithium: Delivery 04/24/2023....2017 Land Cruiser, 2nd & 3rd row delete, skid plates, sliders, roof rack,  ARB drawers

image.jpeg.21514e67ee7f748dba2cdb703409759f.jpeg

14 hours ago, Ralph Mawyer said:

Can't find the source, but you can add me to the list...

This was just a chart that I put together for my own use when I was deciding what modifications to make before my delivery. I'd already decided on the Redarc brake controller base on input over on the iH8MUD forum (I'm Slow Paddler.) And figured if I had questions down the road, this would help knowing who had what.

Updated chart attached.

lx200.jpg.581eb91089f62a6e62ba60af46b18d3d.jpg

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

For those of you fortunate enough to own a LC/LX and find yourself somewhat lacking in HP or torque, Magnuson does make a supercharger kit for some models with the 5.7 V8. I have it on my Tundra and it has eliminated any issues of diesel envy. Does require premium fuel but I assume the Lexus version already requires it. 

Not an inexpensive upgrade, but given that the LC/LX can last 500k miles, not a bad investment either. 

• Love 1

Adding Tundra gears (4.30 ratio) will really wake up an LC200. That would be my choice if I were willing to spend $4K to do it. At this point in my life, I am not...

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• 1 month later...

I haven’t read the whole thread yet, but addressing the original subject:  hull #1330 picked up in January 2023 was 5623 on delivery.

2023 Legacy Elite 2

Lithium Platinum Package

Both Awnings

30-lb propane tank upgrade

Composting toilet

Truma AC/water heater upgrades

I think thats the weight-affecting options we have

• Like 2

Once upon a time, in our F150, I was pulling our Ollie solo downhill in the rain & needed to brake, hard. That's all it took. When I got home we ordered an F250.

Chris 

• Like 1
  • Care 1
  • Wow 1
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL