Moving from Motor Home to Ollie Legacy Elite II

gbergh

I am selling my Winnebago Navion 24V and purchasing an Oliver.    I have researched travel trailers extensively.  I have chosen the Legacy Elite II.   I have found the best for my value.  I have never seen one  I would very much appreciate someone in Michigan allow me to view their Oliver    I do not need an extensive review   I want to merely look inside and validate that the RV is compatible with my needs    I appreciate any assistance I can have   
Very Respectfully, George Bergh

• Like 5

Legacy Elite II   Hull 218  TV  2023 Ford F-150 Lariat   2x4   5.0L Max Tow Pkg   Ham W8CB    South Central Michigan

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory

George:

Your best way to see an Oliver in your area is to contract Oliver Travel Trailer company sales department. They will set you up with the closes Ollie owner. 

You might want to mention if you want to see the twin bed model or the standard (full bed) model.

• Like 2

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

Oliver only provides names of Oliver owners who participates in the program to prospective persons who want to purchase a NEW Oliver..  I chatted with the folks at Oliver and they validated that they only provide names of owners who participate in the new purchase program..  I am retired on a Fixed Income and clearly can not afford a new Oliver.. I have found the Oliver trailer for me,  however since I have never actually seen an Oliver,  I must see one to validate that the trailer meets my needs.  Thank you for the response..

George

• Like 3

Legacy Elite II   Hull 218  TV  2023 Ford F-150 Lariat   2x4   5.0L Max Tow Pkg   Ham W8CB    South Central Michigan

• Moderators

Gbergh, there are quite a few very nice, and active on our forum,  owners in Michigan. You might revise your title to reflect your very polite request, including "Michigan. "

If you've run past the 24 hour edit privelege, pm me or another mod, and we can do it for you.

Good luck. 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Paging @Katjo

George, where in Michigan are you located? That'll help anyone looking to show theirs.

Worst case; we are 25 miles west of Cleveland, and you'd be welcome to visit the Buckeye State for a look.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

@gbergh Hello, We are in Southeast Michigan and have a 2021 Elite II, twin bed model hull #732. We do participate in the program so if you contact Oliver tell them the Adams are willing and would be happy to show you their Oliver and they will set up a date. 

• Like 3

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

@gbergh I just reread your post and see Oliver wouldn’t refer you since you are interested in used. I’m happy to let you see our Oliver (without their referral) if our location is good for you. Just message me and I’m sure we can work something out. 

• Thanks 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

I am very delighted that I have purchased an Oliver Legacy Elite II witnessed by the wonderful responses from Oliver owners.  My Lady friend and I were in a bit of a hurry to consummate the purchase of the Ollie.  We live in Stockbridge, MI and drove to Hohenwald , Monday to see the RV.  After talking to the folks at Oliver and seeing the product we purchased the vehicle.   Our heartfelt gratitude and thanks to everyone. 
Warm Regards, George 

• Like 10

Congradulations on your purchase.

What is the year of the Elite II that you purchase?

Twin or Standard Bed?

If you have any questions on anything Oliver, feel free to ask on this forum.

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

8 hours ago, gbergh said:

I am very delighted that I have purchased an Oliver Legacy Elite II witnessed by the wonderful responses from Oliver owners.  My Lady friend and I were in a bit of a hurry to consummate the purchase of the Ollie.  We live in Stockbridge, MI and drove to Hohenwald , Monday to see the RV.  After talking to the folks at Oliver and seeing the product we purchased the vehicle.   Our heartfelt gratitude and thanks to everyone. 
Warm Regards, George 

Congrats on your new Ollie! Hope you post photos of future Ollie adventures!

• Like 2

Bill & Debbie / 2015 LE2 #75 / 2024 F-150 5.0L / North Carolina

Welcome to the Ollie Community and Forums, Geo!  Congrats on the purchase - you will not be disappointed...  May you make many memorable OTT adventures in the future!  See y'all down the road sometime.

Kind regards,

A & D

• Like 2

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Congratulations,  and happy travels!

Well look forward to seeing you on the road, and on the forum. (You know we all love photos!)

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Congrats on your new Oliver! I hope you were able to take the tour while you were in Hohenwald.

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR”

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

North Carolina 🇺🇸

IMG_2879.jpeg

On 7/27/2023 at 8:51 AM, dewdev said:

Congratulations on your purchase.

What is the year of the Elite II that you purchase?

Twin or Standard Bed?

If you have any questions on anything Oliver, feel free to ask on this forum.

I am blessed to have purchased "Mouse" 2017 Elite II previously owned by John Davies.  Twin Bed configuration.

• Like 7
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, gbergh said:

I am blessed to have purchased "Mouse" 2017 Elite II previously owned by John Davies. 

Woah!  That's awesome news, for sure and for certain!  

You may not yet realize just "how blessed" you are...  

Congrats again, and all our best wishes for making your future memories in "Mouse" most exciting and unparalleled...

Cheers!

A & D

• Like 1

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca"
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

ALAZARCOIDLAMSMTNMOKTNTXUTWYsm.jpg