2024 Texas Oliver Rally

On 9/2/2024 at 3:46 PM, Barb Campbell said:

Hi Donna and Scott.  Our names are Bob and Barb Campbell.  We have an Oliver Legacy Elite I, hull #1465.  We just picked up our Oliver 2 weeks ago and were thinking about joining you at the rally in Texas in October.  Is there still room for us?

Bob and Barb, Definitely contact the TPWD by phone rather than online. Better to call than use the reservation website.   texasstateparks.reserveamerica.com still showed sites available, but calling direct will confirm that.  Your site may be further away, but this rally is for folks to do their own thing. Except maybe the BBQ on Oct 22, and evenings sitting around campfires.• Reserve at (512) 389-8900, Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.  Hope you get a site.

• Like 4

ALAZARCOFLGAKSKYLAMSMTNENVNMNYOHOKPATNTX

#837 started this new traveling experience in the summer of 2021 and loving it.

TV is 2020 Durango Citadel or 2021 Dodge 1500 diesel V6.  2021

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Travel Trailers for Sale
New Travel Trailers for Sale
On 5/21/2024 at 1:30 PM, Shawna and Scott said:

Your leaving out that precious little puppy you have. 

Enjoyed being your next door neighbor at the Oliver Rally.

Scott

I hope the rally will be great, can’t make it this year due to other travel plans but if you have it next year please add me to your email list kathytewart@gmail.com

thanks

• Like 2

image.jpeg.629cefc31fb199fb3bcb5b4bb11c2bf3.jpeg

Looking at the list of attendees and I am so excited that there will be 46 Olivers at this event.  Please look at the list and add how many plan to participate in the BBQ provided by Princess Craft RV.  Note the BBQ date will be Oct 22.  It is important that you provide the count of who will be attending.  Right now if everyone that has a site attended, there would be 84 folks.  Not a problem but it would not be fair to Princess Craft if they provided for that count and then only 30 people showed up.  

Also,Though I understand folks may like to see the list in alphabetical order, I need to keep it by site #

Paul Rakofsky please provide your site number.  You are on the list.  If there is anyone else planning to attend that is not on this list, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10cD_P4s4VHurTqXXPrQzQroPq_gmKNurQ4CSiFEZx7o/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donna and Scott said:

Looking at the list of attendees and I am so excited that there will be 46 Olivers at this event.  Please look at the list and add how many plan to participate in the BBQ provided by Princess Craft RV.  Note the BBQ date will be Oct 22.  It is important that you provide the count of who will be attending.  Right now if everyone that has a site attended, there would be 84 folks.  Not a problem but it would not be fair to Princess Craft if they provided for that count and then only 30 people showed up.  

Also,Though I understand folks may like to see the list in alphabetical order, I need to keep it by site #

Paul Rakofsky please provide your site number.  You are on the list.  If there is anyone else planning to attend that is not on this list, please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10cD_P4s4VHurTqXXPrQzQroPq_gmKNurQ4CSiFEZx7o/edit?usp=drivesdk

Paul's Hull is 1554

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

14 hours ago, Donna and Scott said:

Please look at the list and add how many plan to participate in the BBQ

The list is skewed when opened and will not allow me to edit. Please add 2 for the BBQ, thanks.

• Like 1

2020 OLEll, Twin, 579

2012 Silverado 1500 4x4

No installed solar, Renogy 40A DC-DC charger, 460Ah LFP battery bank/Victron SmartShunt, Hughes Autoformer, dual Lagun tables

19 hours ago, RustyMD said:

Can’t work the spread sheet. Robert and Linda Youens. Two for the BBQ 🤠

Donna added both of you. I had to add an app to use it🙃

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNYimage.jpeg.9e7303babcb28d7f6badb799734c6e44.jpeg

On 9/6/2024 at 12:51 PM, RustyMD said:

Can’t work the spread sheet. Robert and Linda Youens. Two for the BBQ 🤠

Okay, you guys are in. 

Edited by Donna and Scott

On 9/6/2024 at 10:07 AM, Barb Campbell said:

We just reserved our spot.  #230.

Bob and Barb Campbell

Oliver Legacy Elite I; hull #1465

Nashville, TN

Fantastic!  See you there

On 9/6/2024 at 9:19 AM, John Dorrer said:

I had to add an app to allow me to edit and add # of people. For me it was a PIA🙃

Really John your language 😀

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Donna and Scott - 

Many moons ago it was said, "built it and they will come".

You guys have built it and they are coming!  Congrads on all the work that you have done and even though I can not be there - thanks for putting on what is bound to be a great Oliver Rally.

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Near Asheville, NC

13 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Donna and Scott - 

You guys have built it and they are coming!  Congrads on all the work that you have done and even though I can not be there - thanks for putting on what is bound to be a great Oliver Rally.

Bill

2nd that

• Like 2

On 9/11/2024 at 5:43 PM, topgun2 said:

Donna and Scott - 

Bill

Thank you Bill.

• Like 1

We’re getting ready. Final Oliver tweaks, sanitize the FWT, tire pressure, stock the cabinets, TV serviced. Leaving in 3 weeks!

• Like 1

Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!