Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/13/2017 in Posts

  1. Hello y'all, My name is Jason and I started here at Oliver Travel Trailer about 3-4 weeks ago in the Web/IT department working under Matt. I am here to help with web development, marketing, seo and to help make the web/forums better. I figured I would come in and introduce myself and give y'all a hello since I have been rather creepish on here for the last 3 weeks! Lol. Glad to be here and excited to see what the future holds in store for us all! I hope to see you at the 2017 Oliver Rally at Thousand Trails Natchez Trace this year! Thanks, Jason
    3 points
  2. I suspect Jason used the term creeping, as we might use lurking... Checking in without posting or logging in. No worries, Jason, hanging out and reading let's you know what's on our minds, and the issues of the day. I'm sure it's helpful in your problem solving. Thanks. Sherry
    2 points
  3. Not sure is anyone is interested, but posting anyway... our first real mod is done to accommodate our 18 pound furry traveling companion... she demands to sleep at the foot of our bed, but the twins in Ollie aren't big enough. So added a 18x30 cushion between the beds for her. The support is light weight, fiberglass covered nidacore. It's stiff, flat, strong and weighs a little over two pounds. The support can serve as a table if desired, and the cushion can serve as a back support up against the kitchen counter when watching movies. The support stows under the mattress when not in use. It's short enough so that we can still get out of bed easily at night.
    1 point
  4. Hi Jason, Welcome! Thanks for helping fix the forums! Love the increased speed, it is a big improvement. Glad you have joined the team! Yvonne
    1 point
  5. End result looks really good. The grooves for the king bed table mount/bed are still under the twin bed fiberglass extensions, for those not wanting to cut up the rails.
    1 point
  6. Just wanted to report that Scott Oliver introduced me to Jason at the factory yesterday and he's not "creepish" at all! He will be a great addition to the forum team and will be able to spend the time necessary to get and keep it running well. Welcome aboard, Jason...
    1 point
  7. Jason, Welcome! Look forward to meeting you while visiting Oliver!
    1 point
  8. Jason, welcome. So glad to have some speed back in using the forum. And, my phone works again. You and Matt make a great team. Glad to have you here. Sherry
    1 point
  9. I've owned a Cobb for many years and its a fantastic piece of cook kit. And yes, it lives up to its claims of excellent cooking on a minimal number of charcoal briquets. Extremely well made. The only down side is when it comes to cleaning it, especially with no dishwasher available, it becomes extremely greasy inside, so I recommend using a mild abrasive cleaner, or the blue can of Easy Off oven cleaner (fume free). Lots of discussions regarding the Cobb on various forums.
    1 point
  10. Yes, Karen, that has my name all over it... The first time I saw the Cobb online, it was only available outside the US. I'd forgotten about it. I'm sure it's available here now. Thanks!! Sherry
    1 point
  11. Jason, Welcome to the family. Can't wait to hear more about that "creepish" stuff at the rally. Bill
    1 point
  12. All We currently have 79 travel trailer enthusiasts registered for the second annual Oliver Travel Trailer Rally. We have a good mixture of Oliver owners, other Fiberglass travel trailer owners and individuals interested in travel trailer ownership. All are welcome to attend the rally. Please visitthe Oliver webpage and click on the rally tab to to see updates posted on a regular basis. We look forward to seeing you in May at the Oliver Travel Trailer Rally !
    1 point
  • Recent Achievements

    • ERIC B earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • joman earned a badge
      One Year In
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • KJSmith earned a badge
      One Year In
    • carpenter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Powderkeg11 earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      First Post
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Kindiogami earned a badge
      One Year In
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Gene G. earned a badge
      One Year In
    • CB1735 earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • annasteve earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • GregCA earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • FirstApex earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • Aaron Wolters earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • DBL-R went up a rank
      Explorer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information