Hello from Houston TX

carnivore

My wife and I have been enjoying our Casita for 5 years now taking an annual 3 week trip plus various long weekend trips. Our only complaint has been the bed size.

Near the end of our most recent Casita trip we traveled through Hohenwald last week to take a look at the Oliver. My better half, who originally was not real happy when I surprised her 5 yrs ago with a camper (Casita) in the drive way insisted that we plop down a deposit.  We are now scheduled to take delivery of a new LE2 in mid August.

Probably the one driver that made us go ahead and commit was the quality of the plant tour lead by Phillip Andrews.  He is extremely knowledgeable, showed a genuine passion for his product and was straight up and honest.   Thanks Phil.

My retirement should happen next year which will lead to a lot more camping/traveling time.

We hope to see many of you down the road.

Steve & Missy

• Thanks 5

Cool, welcome. What is your tow vehicle? You can add this info to your signature....

My BIL lives in Baytown (and is retired from that chemical plant that keeps catching fire) and is just above flood level, have you been flooded? I have to say that an Ollie with solar, big batteries and composting toilet would make teriffic bug-out vehicle during a disaster.....

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Welcome - we're glad you are with us.  Looking forward to both a new Oliver and retirement - the great news just keeps on coming.  If we can help in any way just jump right on in.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Steve and Missy, welcome and congratulations on your upcoming new Oliver! Our son and family live in Houston so we make the trip there from San Antonio quite often. Hope to meet you soon... Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Welcome, always nice to see another Texan take the plunge with an Oliver, we did two weeks ago and our trailer starts production this week, they say we are to pick it up July 8th. We also have a Casita at the present time, so time is not so important. We ordered another set of Anderson wheel levelers and a 25ft. propane extension hose and we ready to go in our new trailer. I'm glad we got one I don't have to do any real upgrades this time, just hitch and go. Hope to see you on down the road in your new Oliver.  John and Susan

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

@John D:

His profile says he has a Tundra.

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg