2023 Oliver Trailer Rally at Lake Guntersville Registration is Now Open (And Attendees List)

Steve Morris

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

I'm coming from Augusta, Georgia and leaving for Alabama on the 16th of May, but I'm considering MAYBE leaving the 15th to potentially stay at CR Orchards via Harvest Hosts.  That way I knock off 1.5 hours on my 5 hour trip to Guntersville from Augusta.

Is anyone going down I-20 either of those days?  Maybe we can caravan some of the trip for safety.

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

Also, I don't see any email from Matt Duncan in regards to the rally.  Did everyone receive something after registering with Oliver?  

Thanks,

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Wayfinder said:

Also, I don't see any email from Matt Duncan in regards to the rally.  Did everyone receive something after registering with Oliver?  

Thanks,

Chris, you should have received a registration receipt email and a payment receipt email from Oliver Travel Trailers (not Matt).  I’d check with them if you don’t have anything.  MIke

• Like 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

7 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

Thanks,

We did and you should.

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 2

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

I called Matt and he confirm I was good-to-go.  He also forwarded the confirmation.  I still could not find the original after knowing what to search for.  No biggy.  They won't throw me out of the park, that's all I care about.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Chris
Augusta, Georgia

7 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

I called Matt and he confirm I was good-to-go.  He also forwarded the confirmation.  I still could not find the original after knowing what to search for.  No biggy.  They won't throw me out of the park, that's all I care about.  LOL

The staff at LGSP are awesome!
With 69000 acres of a Pro Bass tournament lake and a grand lodge where no expense was spared. Meeting new Oliver owners and seeing friends from last years rally. Needless to say we are really excited and can’t wait!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

It will be nice to put faces to names.  Now the task will be to remember real names to Forum (and/or FB) handles.  I'll need a database I'm sure.  LOL

I just now thought of it, and it's likely too late, but  I'm having an artist friend of mine create a graphic of the Oliver to put on a T-Shirt.  Maybe with the trailer name on it.  We'll see.  

• Like 1

Chris
Augusta, Georgia

1 hour ago, Wayfinder said:

It will be nice to put faces to names.  Now the task will be to remember real names to Forum (and/or FB) handles. 

For those of you from the forum, I’ve done just that in the first post. The order is site number, forum name (if not obvious), first name (if available), State, and hull number. A lot of the folks from the Facebook groups are missing some of those bits of info. 

I started this for exactly that reason. Being new to the forum, to Oliver, and the rally, I need help keeping people straight in my head. After 15 years, I still can’t remember my niece’s husband’s name. I have no chance with  a whole campground of new people!

So I added it here in case anyone else needed a cheat sheet. 

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

• Moderators

RustyMD - 

Hope all is OK and look forward to seeing you at the Rally next year!

Bill

p.s.  a big thanks to Steve for putting this list together.

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Gliddenwoods (Mary & Bill) from Wisconsin landing at site B06.

• Thanks 1

2022 Oliver Legacy Elite II, Hull 1242, 9/26/22

Lithium Platinum Power/Solar Package

Tow with Supercrew Cab 2019 F-150 4 x4, 5.0L 4-Valve V8 with 3.73 axle ratio & 157" wheelbase.

F-150 GCWR of 16,900 lbs with maximum load trailer of 11,500 lbs.

I likely miscounted, but so far it looks like 73'ish Olivers are coming to the rally.  Not sure if any of them are from the Oliver team itself, but very impressive. 

What's the largest Rally ever, does anyone know?

BTW:  I will be there a day early if the team needs more help setting up.  Pulling in on the 16th.

Chris
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderators

Topgun2 is down in site E-33 starting on Tuesday, May 16 with Twist (hull # 117).

Don't be afraid to stop and say hello!

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I’ve been out camping with Tearjerkers and now my brothers. I’ll add the latest additions when I get home. 

Thanks for playing! 😁

• Like 1

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

Up to date as of May 10th at noon.

After collecting all these, I still don't know who my neighbor will be. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg