Jump to content

rich.dev

Member+
  • Posts

    704
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by rich.dev

  1. Before you replace it make sure the hex nut inside is not loose! Check out this thread
  2. Ah, good to know thanks, I would've "forgotten" as well! 😜
  3. Yup that’s what I have as well
  4. Nicely done @Ronbrink! I also have 2 gasstops just waiting for me to be installed! I read somewhere that the gas stops can cause gas flow issues with the truma water heater or heater, can’t remember which one, do you have the truma water heater and heater, if yes any issues?
  5. @DonnaDuane here is a list of the EMS codes, looks like open ground! this box should be under your rear dinette. Check out this thread, sounds like (might be) your ground bonding plug is faulty, so either get a replacement neutral ground bonding plug, or turn off the EMS and trust the generator. IF it’s a faulty ground bonding plug, a replacement bonding plug is not that expensive, that would be my go to. Stupid question, did you check if the ground bonding plug is seated properly in your generator?
  6. Great thanks....we take delivery of our new 2024 Chev Silverado 2500 6.6L with 3658lbs payload on Saturday, a cap will follow shortly and a slide. Also, considering Line-X bed liner spray but not sure if really necessity with the cap.
  7. @ScubaRx it's been a few years but do you still have the same bed slide, any pictures?
  8. 2 filters if you have the antifreeze kit. The original filter is used to decalcify the unit.
  9. My trailer is in storage but I’m pretty sure it’s 4/0 AWG cable. Maybe this question was meant for someone else, I still have the Xantrex?
  10. @chiwald this looks like a great little washing machine. Have you used it much and are you happy with it?
  11. The main reason I would swap out my Xantrex 3000 to the Victron Multiplus 3000 is Power Assist. https://youtu.be/6lS6IAoxd28?si=18tX8-MGUNBMT4Z2 But for now I’m happy with the Xantrex! 😊
  12. Agree….that video was a bit cheesy!
  13. Not sure this will help as its for a Dometic, but here’s a link to how JED removed his Dometic.
  14. Yea on our 2023 they were indeed 4ā€
  15. John, from this pic pretty sure just hiding behind the foam pad!😜
  16. I used it more than a year ago on our Airstream, had issues with the AC control board and used some of it. Was recommended on the airstream forum, and it worked, but I’m not a fan of the fingertip dispenser, not easy to control the flow!
  17. @John E Davies and @Rivernerd I have this dielectric grease, I don’t think it’s silicone based, can I use it?
  18. @johnwen did you end up finding a different brand?
  19. Maybe this one?
  20. @chiwald I prefer google search, i.e. "site:olivertraveltrailers.com forum portable solar panels", with portable solar panels being the search words you are looking for at olivertraveltrailers.com Here are a couple search results: - Portable solar panels - solar panel suitcase
  21. Yah definitely not screws, they look like rivets but I don’t think they are rivets…..or not rivets that I’m familiar with. Here’s a pic of my door before I installed the friction hinges, should be the same on your 2022. and here’s a pic of my door with the friction hinge.
  22. Yup sorry already pointed out to me, I edited my original post with correct link........this one
  23. @2008RN I really like this idea, how did you cut the holes for these deck plates?
  24. Same here - largely because of what we've gleaned from this and similar threads.... Ditto!
  25. I have never charged my batteries (lithium platinum package) with 15A shore power, but I believe when doing this you have to change setting #28 in the Xantrex app from 25 to 15.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information