Instructions for Using the New Forums

Buzzy,

I wrote you a private, I think, message couple days ago and have not heard from you. It leads my to wonder if I am using the forum correctly.

Can you confirm?

Monlezun

Malcolm and Ursula M.

2017 Legacy Elite II Hull # 204 "Olivia"

2016 Ram 2500HD Diesel 4x4

• 3 months later...

I have to ask, where are the Oliver Technical Bulletins? It seems silly to have a forum named "See the latest technical information from Oliver Travel Trailers" with no real content.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

Welcome to the group, from Florida.

We, too,  love our 4x4 ram 1500. We have the older style, original Ollie.

You might try posting again on introduce yourself, but probably someone from your area will find you here.

Congratulations on your new to you Oliver. I hope you enjoy it as much as we've enjoyed ours for the last nine years.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Bill,

Welcome from those of us who are at the owners rally in Hohenwald.  I'm looking out the dinette window at the rear of Bugeyedriver's (Pete ) smiley face camper.  Hope your weather is a bit better.  Maybe next year you can get here.  In the meantime, safe travels and have fun with that rig.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 2 months later...

Hi Mike,

Please give another retired military member help by providing contact info of the folks wanting to sell their recent Oliver purchase. Please provide contact their contact information at your earliest convenience that we can discuss.

My cell number: 806 392 1048

Thanks,

Dave

(New Member as of 7/16/17)

• Moderators
Hi Mike, Please give another retired military member help by providing contact info of the folks wanting to sell their recent Oliver purchase. Please provide contact their contact information at your earliest convenience that we can discuss. My cell number: 806 392 1048 Thanks, Dave (New Member as of 7/16/17)

Dave, just sent you a PM with his contact info. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Would you like one of us to remove your cell number? Have you made contact?

Better for privacy reasons to exchange phone numbers through pm , in my opinion...

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Trish & Jack - I believe that since your account is listed under your "username", the only way to change the "username" is to delete your account and establish a new account under the new "username" that you desire.  Of course this means that you will have to re-enter all of the other data that you need to, but ....

If this is what you want to do then simply look for the drop down menu under the "Forums" tab at the top of this page, click on the "My Profile" in this drop down menu and then click the "gear" symbol.  In the drop down menu that appears, click on "My Account" and then look towards the bottom of the screen for "delete account".  Enter your current password and hit "delete".  Then do what you initially did to set up your original account, but, use the new "username" that you desire.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Eagletoo,

Unfortunately, we have no way to change your user name for you.

You have to follow Bill's instructions above to delete your existing account, and build a new account.

Your previous posts won't disappear, but your poster name on old posts will appear as " anonymous".

Since you don't have many posts yet, now is a good time to make the changes.

And, welcome!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

• 2 weeks later...