Pickup #762

Dennis1

Hmmm. . . . .762 . . . . . . we pick up our Elite II on December 7 . . . . . . .  maybe it will be #777 . . . . . . should entitle us to a jackpot . . . . . . maybe a free Oliver Travel Trailer?   🎰 

• Haha 4

Ray and Susan Huff

Elite II Twin "Pearl" - Hull#699; delivered December 7, 2020

2013 F350 6.7l diesel Super Duty 4x4 long bed crew cab

1UP-USA Heavy-duty bike rack

2017 Leisure Travel Van Unity Twin Bed (sold)

AZARCAIDNVNMOKORTNTXUTWAsm.jpg

1 hour ago, Mainiac said:

762?   Or 672??

Good question . . . . . I'm not sure where Oliver is on hull numbers.  Now that mine is in production, should they know the number?  I asked for a VIN for insurance and they gave me that.

Won't hurt to ask.

Ray and Susan Huff

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Landrover said:

Hull # 484  was the exciting numbers  only a year ago.  I guess now we’re considered old.😢😜

I guess we're antique, at #12. At least, "vintage". 😅😅😅

• Haha 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

11 hours ago, Landrover said:

Hull # 484  was the exciting numbers  only a year ago.  I guess now we’re considered old.😢😜

As we are hull #211 we must be 'ancient'. But with the shine on it as if it was new. I like the term vintage better.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mainiac said:

Congrats. Exciting time. Did you get a unique front design yet?

Banana banners is starting to work that out with Deb.. She’ll have fun. I’ve replicated the available space in the “basement” of the Oliver based on dimensions I got during our last visit to see Matt and Nancy’s “Beacon”.. I’m working out / designing / building storage solutions for that area before we get to Tennessee..  My kind of fun.. 

• Thanks 1

Mark & Deb..2020 Elite II..Dearie..Hull #685..2016 Tundra

AZARCAFLMSNMOKPATNTXsm.jpg

19 hours ago, Mcb said:

Can’t wait til you pick up 676... it’ll mean only 9 more to go til 685... which is ours🙂🙂

I suppose you asked Oliver and they gave you the hull number.  What is your delivery date?  My estimates say our Dec 7 deliver should be in the upper 680s to lower 690s, depending on if they halt production during Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Mcb said:

Banana banners is starting to work that out with Deb.. She’ll have fun. I’ve replicated the available space in the “basement” of the Oliver based on dimensions I got during our last visit to see Matt and Nancy’s “Beacon”.. I’m working out / designing / building storage solutions for that area before we get to Tennessee..  My kind of fun.. 

Please share your storage solutions, if you don't mind 😃

Edited by Susan Huff

Ray and Susan Huff

4 hours ago, Susan Huff said:

I suppose you asked Oliver and they gave you the hull number.  What is your delivery date?  My estimates say our Dec 7 deliver should be in the upper 680s to lower 690s, depending on if they halt production during Thanksgiving.

Please share your storage solutions, if you don't mind 😃

Delivery date is 11/22.. didn’t ask Oliver for the Hull number, it was on the “deposit receipt” we received just before we paid the first half.. right next to the VIN #.. 

I will share whatever it is I come up with for storage in the effort to avoid pandemonium in our campers basement... 

1 hour ago, Mcb said:

Delivery date is 11/22.. didn’t ask Oliver for the Hull number, it was on the “deposit receipt” we received just before we paid the first half.. right next to the VIN #.. 

I will share whatever it is I come up with for storage in the effort to avoid pandemonium in our campers basement... 

There is no VIN number on our deposit receipt; only "Quote Date", "Production Date", "Delivery Date", invoice# - Huff_6095.  Maybe the 6095 indicates hull # 695?

As I said previously (somewhere in another post), I requested and received a VIN# that we needed for insurance.  today I sent another email requesting the hull#

Is 11/22 correct for your delivery?  That's a Sunday.

Ray and Susan Huff

6 hours ago, Susan Huff said:

Banana banners is starting to work that out with Deb.. She’ll have fun. I’ve replicated the available space in the “basement” of the Oliver based on dimensions I got during our last visit to see Matt and Nancy’s “Beacon”.. I’m working out / designing / buildin

We have a red Coke tray and a milk crate that we use for deep in the 'basement'. As we learned from boating days, you tie a string to the crates. They are easy to push in, but the string helps to pull out. Also we have learned (through trial and error) that seldom used "stuff" goes to the back. That means anything associated with water, electric, or tools are near the door.  Anything water goes in a Reny's tote with the cover removed. I do have a couple extra red trays if you need or want.

Banana Banners have been great to work with. Remember the anticipation is part of the journey. Enjoy...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Susan Huff said:

There is no VIN number on our deposit receipt; only "Quote Date", "Production Date", "Delivery Date", invoice# - Huff_6095.  Maybe the 6095 indicates hull # 695?

As I said previously (somewhere in another post), I requested and received a VIN# that we needed for insurance.  today I sent another email requesting the hull#

Is 11/22 correct for your delivery?  That's a Sunday.

Sorry... 11/24... we head to TN the 22nd....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mcb said:

Sorry... 11/24... we head to TN the 22nd....

Where are you traveling from?  Maybe we'll see you along the way.  We leave the PNW 11/30 . . . . .  Oregon to Las Vegas, then I-40 to Tennessee.  Should be an adventure!

Ray and Susan Huff

44 minutes ago, Mainiac said:

We have a red Coke tray and a milk crate that we use for deep in the 'basement'. As we learned from boating days, you tie a string to the crates. They are easy to push in, but the string helps to pull out. Also we have learned (through trial and error) that seldom used "stuff" goes to the back. That means anything associated with water, electric, or tools are near the door.  Anything water goes in a Reny's tote with the cover removed. I do have a couple extra red trays if you need or want.

Banana Banners have been great to work with. Remember the anticipation is part of the journey. Enjoy...

Thanks for the tips. . . . .  I was thinking, one of those "grabby sticks", like you pick up trash along the road with. . . . . .  the string sounds like a good idea.  We are getting the basement access door on our Twin Bed model.  Plan to put a crate of bottled water where we can reach it from inside.  And maybe a laundry hamper.

Ray and Susan Huff

58 minutes ago, Mainiac said:

Thanks for the offer of trays. A Milk crate and Rubbermaid tote ( probably from Renys) are part of the set up. I built a rig to wrap 50’ of electrical cord around that will keep it under control with a compartment for misc small electrical stuff..  I’ll  probably build a box for the tools I want stowed in that area as it enables me to get it exactly the size I’m looking for.. it’s all pretty prototypical, we’ll see what works and what doesn’t and fine tune things after the first road trip.. You’re right about the anticipation.. we’ve been having a ball getting ready ever since we placed our order..

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

On 10/10/2020 at 4:47 PM, Susan Huff said:

I sent another email requesting the hull#

Heard from Oliver first thing this morning.  Our Oliver will be the last of the 600's . . . . . . . our hull# 699 . . . . . . . #666 if you're dyslexic like @Dennis1 :classic_wink:

• Haha 1

Ray and Susan Huff