Bathroom Faucet slow water flow

Our 2019 Elite II has worked fine and no water problems until this last week. After setup at a campsite I was called to the bathroom to see why the bath faucet was running slow, or very little water flow. After checking all the other water flow accessories in the trailer, sink, outside shower, toilet all appeared to work as they should, but the bath faucet was running very slow and no water pressure to speak of. I have now checked the shower/sink head and the flow is not blocked in the head, I also removed the head and the flow out of the hose is also very slow and no pressure. I guess my next place to look is to remove the cartridge and see if there is any blockage there. Since both the hot and cold flow the same I would think that both the hot line and the cold line would not both have equal blockage in the two separate lines. I always heard of scrap plastic from new construction getting into the lines and stopping water flow, could this be the problem. One thing here, it worked just fine two weeks ago and this week we have this problem, any suggestions would be helpful, before I tear into it, thanks.

trainman

Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #489, 2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

• Moderators

Definitely not plumbing expert here, but I'll bump this with a few questions  

Everything is working fine, except the bathroom sink faucet?

If that's so, I'd remove the faucet aerator, and soak it in vinegar. While that's soaking, run it without the aerator.  If it's still lame, it's probably the cartridge, if flow is lame both hot and cold sides. It's the only thing in between you, and good flow .

Really sorry for your troubles.  

Maybe someone else has better ideas.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

SeaDawg, I did  change out my outside shower head with the bath head and the flow was the same, so I guess now is the time to remove the cartridge and see if it is clogged, or broken inside. I can't help but think that some plastic, or other foreign matter from manufacturing is plugging the line somewhere and I would think since it is both lines it would be at the sink cartridge. I will also look and the water diagram and see if there could be anyother place that would affect the flow. Thanks for your input.

trainman

Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #489, 2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

• 2 weeks later...

Well since no one would answer my question, I looked farther into it and fixed the problem myself, sorry I can't tell you what I did, it's requires two hours of work and every tool I own, haha

trainman 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2