Can not log into the Oliver website and rewards program

Hoping someone here can help with this because the Oliver website appears dysfunctional. Tried repeatedly to login/register for the rewards program, but they system returns an invalid username or email address each time. Tried to reset password, same results. It gets worse. Then I tried to send an email to customer support, only to find out I had to check one of the items as a perspective customer. My hull # is 70, so I don't need brochures a tour, or anything else. Does anyone here know how to resolve this issue.?

Thanks

Rob

• Care 2

Legacy Elite II #70

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Travel Trailers for Sale
View Inventory
  • Administrators

Hi Rob! 

Sorry you are having trouble with it. The login for the website and forum are different. The Rewards Program has a specific registration process. You can find a link here to sign up for the Rewards Program https://olivertraveltrailers.com/rewards-program/ or go direct at https://olivertraveltrailers.com/rewards-program/signup/.

There a few videos we have posted here as well. Let me know if you are still having issues.

Matt Duncan

• Like 3

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

• Moderators

I followed Matt's link, and registered in a matter of a couple minutes. (Even though I don't plan to participate.  Just a test. I don't think most people want to see a 2008 trailer, and, frankly, I'll leave it to you folks with newer trailers.)

Worked great.

Thanks, @MDuncan for the link.

I used the 2nd link.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Thanks Matt for the link, it worked. Odd this link does not appear to be anywhere on the Oliver Website though, well not that I could locate and it wasn't for lack of looking, only link to sign in. Oh doesn't matter, it's all done now. Thanks 

• Thanks 1

Legacy Elite II #70