Jump to content

mossemi

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,819
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

Everything posted by mossemi

  1. And I thought owners were OTTO's😃. Mossey
  2. Yukon, I didn’t replace my fuse. It was a different Oliver owner, ShallowGal. I’m interested to find out if your fans thermal fuse crimps are indeed magnetic. In the meantime, I ordered 50 of these. They won’t be in Florida until the end of the month. If you can wait until then I’ll send you a few. Anybody else interested? Just send me a PM with your address. Mossey
  3. F-54 Mossey
  4. Does the parallel crimp connector conduct heat more uniformly that a typical butt connector and that’s why it is used by the fan manufacturer? Does the lack of an insulator make it a high temp connector or are they made from different materials which handle higher heat? Looking at the pictures that Yukon posted of the thermal fuse, it seems that Oliver used a closed end crimp connector to connect the black house hot wire to the white thermal fuse wire. Would that satisfy the high temp and the heat conductivity requirements or is the fuse protecting the house wiring and the closed end crimp connector? Mossey
  5. Yep! I confuse myself sometimes, bhncb. Thanks for the frownšŸ‘. Mossey
  6. ShallowGal had to replace a thermal fuse on the the B+ wire at the bath fan earlier this year. The MaxxAir fan still worked because the bath fan and rectifier diode is at the the end of that circuit. You mentioned that you did not test the fan, but did you test the power supply at the the fan? Mossey
  7. This was included in Larry’s first posting and not the second. I am including it as another contact method. Larry Crutcher, GM LiFeBlue Battery sales@lifebluebattery.com (920) LiFePO4 (920) 543-3764 Mossey
  8. Sherry, It looks like GoalZeroSupport answered the question about charge controllers not being included with their panels. That seems like a blanket statement to me in that none of their panels have charge controllers, unless I have totally missed the question. And Krunch would suggest that I am in my own little world, so that is a distinct possibility.šŸ™„ I do agree that installing a charge controller between the sidewall port and the batteries would solve the problem. And I must have missed a post referencing the Yeti panels. Mossey
  9. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your expertise and guidance. Mossey
  10. Sherry is correct on all points. I did a quick look at the Goal Zero website and only looked at a couple of their panels. Neither panel I checked on included solar charge controllers, so they would not be a good fit for your Oliver because you would need to add a charge controller between the Zamp Sidewall Port and the batteries. It looks like their panels a designed to charge their batteries and power stations which have solar charge controllers built in. I’ll look again if you provide a model number of the panel you are referring to. Mossey
  11. These measurements refer only to the area covered by the flooring of your choice. Mossey
  12. I assume you are talking about the window shade frame is coming loose while traveling. Mine have done that as well and it’s usually after I have taken them off for cleaning. I have moved a few clips to a different location because the clip has worn the area where the frame is pushed onto the clip and they no longer grip as well as they should. Sherry sent a previous post about the window shades that Spike started and he mentions talking to the shade manufacturer, who stated the the clips can be deformed by tightening the mounting screw too much. I think that is a good place to start. If that doesn’t help you can try manually spreading them like Spike did. Mossey
  13. This search of the forums turned up this post. https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/3543-atwood-propane-alarm/ Mossey
  14. I’m sure this is a silly question, but did you twist the screw cap counter clockwise before pushing the collet towards the fitting and then pulling the pipe as the instructions on the package indicate. Mossey
  15. This solution is not quite what you are asking for, but it is an idea that Foy_Mirna custom built for another owner. And I believe Mike and Carol built a version as well, but I can’t find it. Mossey
  16. Maybe it’s the color, but the looking at the light blue Maverick from the rear reminds me of late 60's Camaro. And the tangerine Maverick reminds me of a 1970 Opel GT. I double dated in a friend’s Maverick in high school and I never drooled over a Maverick like I did a Camaro or maybe even an Opel GT. Mike's right about 50 years and those years have brightened my memories of the back seat of a Maverick. Mossey
  17. This is from Oliver University in the transfer switch manual. Mossey
  18. Overland, I see Billy reacted to the 2016 LE2 Jhow has for sale which has the riser package. Mossey
  19. Our 2017 LE2 dinette is 76" x 25". Mossey
  20. Thanks for being on guard. Mossey
  21. The post I replied to has disappeared. ??????? Mossey
  22. My 2017 LE2 battery tray is W 14.25" x L 21" and the LifeBlue spec's the 200AH LB12200-HC at W 6.6" x L 19.0". And looking at the picture of the LifeBlue batteries in the LE2 battery tray on the options page, I don’t see how a 3rd battery would fit in the tray. Mossey
  23. Has anyone looked at this option? Since I have a old 1000 watt Xantrex inverter, I think I’ll play around a bit. After all 7.5 amps of continuous output could be useful to recharge the batteries. https://cargenerator.com/ Mossey
  24. Thanks Dave for the great idea. Dang, it looks like I’m in 3rd place this time. I also found it at NAPA for $2.69 and that puts me in 1st place😊 Mossey
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information