djpinaz

Lagun Table in Standard Floor Plan

Sharing pics of a lagun table installed in our Oliver. If we were ordering new (or select in our used purchase) we would have looked for a twin bed model, but we have the standard floor plan. We’re not a fan of leaving the queen bed made or leaving the large dinning table up, as it consumes so much space and feels more open without. Therefore we installed a lagun table.  If my to-do list wasn’t so long I would have made the table top, but opted for the manufactures tabletop (beautiful, but pricey).

C1DCCB20-AE38-47BC-AF01-2B1D2857CDD5.jpeg

E9CE9990-8147-49DD-84BC-C74D19B7BEB1.jpeg

• Like 1

2014 Oliver Elite II, Hull #62

After purchasing a standard floor plan new, we decided converting from a bed to seating and back again was going to be just more that we wanted to do everyday so, I converted it to a modified twin bed myself.  A little expense and a little effort and we love it!  I needed the extra width at the head of the bed so we added a 18" x 36" "fill in" mattress between the two twins.  Before and After pictures.

Andrew

IMG_0901.JPG

Modified Twin.JPG

• Like 2

Andrew, Carianne and Buffy | San Diego, CA

2019 Legacy Elite II Hull #468 "California Burrito" | 2018 BMW x5 35d 

Looks awesome.  I am sure you'll enjoy it and the added flexibility.

We have a twin bed option and I am in the process of adding the Lagun table option developed by Overland.  Ttyl mounts to the side. He has a terrific description back 4 or 5 pages on this forum.  We have a local craftsman making the top.

• Like 1

The top looks beautiful! Nice install.

Sherry

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12