Greasing Dexter EZ flex suspension.

1 hour ago, dewdev said:

But, only the newer Olivers have  the "Jack Point" decals!

Good point.

I was writing for John Welte, who I know has a 2022 Elite II, because his is one Hull # before mine!

• Like 3

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

LockNLube has three right angle adapters. The more expensive one at $16.99 is the one that was linked earlier in this thread. The one I'm considering is this "simple" one at $10.99. The former one is shorter at 0.8" while the latter is 2.15". Anyone have experience with it, or with both?

The third one is the push-on adapter that looks like it will not work for the upper zerks.

2021 Elite II Twin #850 "Mojo", 2020 F250 Lariat 7.3L FX4 3.55

2 hours ago, MobileJoy said:

LockNLube has three right angle adapters. The more expensive one at $16.99 is the one that was linked earlier in this thread. The one I'm considering is this "simple" one at $10.99. The former one is shorter at 0.8" while the latter is 2.15". Anyone have experience with it, or with both?

The third one is the push-on adapter that looks like it will not work for the upper zerks.

I used the $16.99 one that has a screw on piece and external spring.  There are three pieces that are inside the housing.  Don't make the mistake that I did and unscrew the piece fully.  I lost those three little pieces and had to reorder the piece.  I have to finish the job still now that the replacement adapter came.  They should warn people to not unscrew that, or maybe everyone except me just knew not to.  I don't have experience with the cheaper adapter that you reference.  Good luck.

John

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

7 hours ago, MobileJoy said:

We've been using the straight one that we bought from LockNLube, it hits all 16 zerks with ease and doesn't pop-off.  Works as a great combo with the Lincoln grease gun:

Screenshot2023-09-19at11_34_06.thumb.png.11b515a0457ce7a44661a645292831e0.png

Screenshot2023-09-19at11_32_43.thumb.png.df49c854672ffa7de8f0923961f9bd4b.png

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Magnus & Oscar (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit
  • 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs
  • HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

29 minutes ago, MAX Burner said:

We've been using the straight one that we bought from LockNLube, it hits all 16 zerks with ease and doesn't pop-off.  Works as a great combo with the Lincoln grease gun:

Screenshot2023-09-19at11_34_06.thumb.png.11b515a0457ce7a44661a645292831e0.png

Screenshot2023-09-19at11_32_43.thumb.png.df49c854672ffa7de8f0923961f9bd4b.png

Did you have to remove the wheels?

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, John Welte said:

Did you have to remove the wheels?

NOPE, I crawl under the trailer (and destroy a T-shirt) and hit the zerks from underneath.

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

• 2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo S GX, Other Victron Stuff: SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller,  DC-DC Charger, 12VDC Starlink kit, and Alcan 5-pack Leaf Springs

On 9/19/2023 at 2:42 PM, MAX Burner said:

NOPE, I crawl under the trailer (and destroy a T-shirt) and hit the zerks from underneath.

You could aways use a crawler to lay on (and save the T-Shirt) , but you would want to park on pavement.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

31 minutes ago, dewdev said:

You could aways use a crawler to lay on (ande save the T-Shirt) , but you would want to park on pavement.

With me on my Creepy Crawler - even on concrete - I can't manage to get my girth under the axles to reach the two center top zerks!  Besides - I've got plenty of T's!   HA!

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

spacer.png

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MAX Burner said:

With me on my Creepy Crawler - even on concrete - I can't manage to get my girth under the axles to reach the two center top zerks!  Besides - I've got plenty of T's!   HA!

This makes me laugh. We have lots of t-shirts too. 

We have a big shelf of new ones.

I sort used  t-shirts at laundry time  by work only, (folded really small), car wash rags (go to a bag), and "dressier" tee shirts, which  get only a  half fold. 

Work only shirts, pants, and socks go in one drawer. "Good" stuff, other drawers .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

10 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Work only shirts, pants, and socks go in one drawer. "Good" stuff, other drawers .

HA!  Exactly what we do!  Cracks me up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

spacer.png