2023 Oliver Trailer Rally at Lake Guntersville Registration is Now Open (And Attendees List)

Steve Morris

• Like 1

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

@ScubaRx or anyone, did the reminder to register with Oliver themselves for the OTTOR get put on the major Facebook page(s)?  I know I put a reminder out about that quite a while ago, when I too didn't realize I needed to register with Oliver, but I don't see a recent post about it on the "Oliver Trailer Owners" FB page, but I likely missed it.

Again, I'll be in campsite G28 - Chris from Augusta, GA.

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

3 minutes ago, connor77 said:

Jaew and Kevin will be in F48.  Looking forward to seeing "old" friends and making new ones! 

Safe travels to the Rally everyone!

Neighbors!!  Looking forward to see you both again! 😊

David & Kathy

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

15 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Thanks Chris,

I believe everyone that is registered will receive a Rally events email notification as well from Matt Duncan. We received ours yesterday. Looking forward to meeting you and your bride!
We are excited about this years rally! 😊

David & Kathy

• Thanks 1

IMG_2879.jpeg

Well also ignore me.  When I went back to FB page, at the top was the reminder, posted 15 hours ago.  I'm a guy, and I can't see right in front of me.  LOL

Also, it's likely I'm going solo.  The whole bride thing will take alcohol to explain.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderator+
7 hours ago, Wayfinder said:

@ScubaRx or anyone, did the reminder to register with Oliver themselves for the OTTOR get put on the major Facebook page(s)?  I know I put a reminder out about that quite a while ago, when I too didn't realize I needed to register with Oliver, but I don't see a recent post about it on the "Oliver Trailer Owners" FB page, but I likely missed it.

Again, I'll be in campsite G28 - Chris from Augusta, GA.

Although I do read and sometimes post answers on that FB page, I have never personally initiated a thread there. This forum nor Oliver TT has no official connection with it. It is moderated by three Oliver owners. So, if it has been posted there, it was not by myself.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderator+

As a "barely on topic" aside, Jason Essary asked me to please poll the group here to see if there are any particular topics we might want him to specifically focus on for his presentation at the rally. I will start a new thread for that purpose but thought this might be a good place to introduce the idea. Sorry for the interruption.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

All attendees updated as of April, 8. If I missed anyone, let me know. I also added the agenda link, campground map, and Bill's wonderful first timer notes to the first post.

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Earlier in the year when we were planning our trip to the rally, I found last year's agenda. I haven't looked for it again since the 2023 agenda was posted, but it seemed like there were more scheduled events through the weekend. To the point that I even called the campground and extended our departure from Sunday yo Monday because there were things still on the agenda for Sunday.

I can't recall, but wasn't the big gathering and dinner Friday or Saturday? This year it is on Wednesday. I was planning Wednesday to be a long travel day, arriving late in the day. I'll need to add a day on the front of the trip, and take a leisurely three days instead of a packed two to arrive.

We are really looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

• Like 2

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

Brad and Kathy Tewart-hull 1095.  We will be in site B09 for the rally, this will be our first so very excited.  Before the rally we will be traveling through Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Southern Alabama then to Lake Guntersville.  Happy and safe travels to all.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Kathy Tewart said:

We leave next Monday, we will look for you at the rally

Please do and have a great trip over.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Gregg & Donna Scott    and Missy the Westie will be in spot E-19.    Hull #145  The Flying Sea Turtle

See you all then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

On 4/11/2023 at 11:35 AM, ScottyGS said:

Gregg & Donna Scott    and Missy the Westie will be in spot E-19.    Hull #145  The Flying Sea Turtle

See you all then. 

Hope to meet you both since we are Western NC neighbors! 😊

Safe Travels!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 1

IMG_2879.jpeg

Please count us in...we reserved a campsite in section F in October and kept checking back on the campground website frequently (for potential cancellations) in hopes of finding a site closer to the action. Mission accomplished last month when a site in D became available. We will be in D01.

We finally registered for the rally this week so countdown is on. Looking forward to seeing you all at the rally!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

"Captain Ollie": 2022 Elite II / Hull #1091 / 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L

Hello,

Circumstances have intervened leaving us unable to attend the rally 😞 
We were so looking forward to it!

Hopefully we can attend next year. 

Kathy & John Adams 

• Sad 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

57 minutes ago, Katjo said:

Hello,

Circumstances have intervened leaving us unable to attend the rally 😞 
We were so looking forward to it!

Hopefully we can attend next year. 

Kathy & John Adams 

@Katjo so sorry to hear this and hope all goes well. We hope to see you at next years rally.

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

IMG_2879.jpeg

That's everyone added to the list as of noon April 14. I also posted on the two Facebook groups, and received several responses. So far I have 44 sites, one staying in the lodge, and two attending but no site posted. This will sure make it easier for me to match faces with names!

Thanks everyone, and it was great to talk to you yesterday, David!

• Like 1

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

Thanks all! The forum list is updated as on 11AM EDT April 15 (are your taxes done?)

So far, that's 52 sites listed, one at the lodge, and three listed but without site numbers. We hope to meet as many of you as we can! 

• Thanks 2

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg