Delivery Day Pickup Date

SAR

Hello, I have a delivery date in April and wanted to know (based on your date), was there a delay for getting your trailer on that date? I'm wanting to make lodging 'reservations' before and after pickup. I am planning on spending the night @ Oliver after pickup to check systems out. thank you

• Like 1

2024 E2 | Hull # 1527 |Truma | Lithionics (390Ah) |Compost |2007 Toyota Tundra (5.7L, V8) | Airstream | Casita | Escape

travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

My delivery date was spot on!😁

• Like 2

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

• Moderators

It is extremely rare for Oliver to change a delivery date once it is set.  Things like weather (particularly near the delivery date) can have an effect but given that your delivery is in April that factor should be of little concern.

I'd go ahead and make the reservations.  Having said that - I'd spend at least two nights in the camping area of Oliver.  The first night you WILL be tired and it would be better to simply relax, have a nice dinner, settle in (i.e. more you stuff into the Ollie, make your beds, get the fridge at least partially stocked, look over (maybe) some of the material you will be given and then get a good night's sleep.  The next day you can go through all of your systems and check all things to make sure they are as they should be and you will be right there are the Service area in the case you need help.  All of this is done without the "worry" of also having to move and re-set up camp.  Here on the Forum it has been said many times by many owners - try to stay in the area for a few days so that if you find something you don't think is working right you are only a short distance from Service.

Good luck and it will not be long now!

Bill

• Like 10

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

I agree with the above comments.  Something very unusual would need to happen to interfere with your delivery date.  I also agree that if you have time you should spend more than one night in the area.  April is just around the corner!  Mike

• Like 7

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Ditto: on above coments. I had a delivery date on a friday back in july 2022 , called josh and had it changed to the next monday..  This way if anything was needed , service would be open the next day.( there was a slot open on that monday)  I guess i was lucky..  Stay safe out there..

• Like 5

2022 Elite I  # 1179  |  2024 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crewmax. 5.5 ft. Bed. 3.31gears 10 spd.trans

• Moderators

If there's space at Camp Oliver, spend two nights. Run absolutely every system the next day and night.

If you have a bit of time, stay a few nights more at one or two of the beautiful Tennessee state parks in the area. A little more shakedown/gain familiarity  time is great, and still close to Oliver if you need any advice or assistance. 

• Like 6

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

11 hours ago, SAR said:

Hello, I have a delivery date in April and wanted to know (based on your date), was there a delay for getting your trailer on that date? I'm wanting to make lodging 'reservations' before and after pickup. I am planning on spending the night @ Oliver after pickup to check systems out. thank you

We ordered on January 28, 2022 and were given November 7, 2022 as our delivery date.  No delay at all.  That year they had booked all the production slots by the end of January.  They are good at keeping to the scheduled delivery date.  Try to pick up on a Monday or Tuesday, spend two nights at OTT campground, then another two or three nights nearby.  David Crockett State Park is nearby.  Best wishes on a smooth delivery.

John

• Like 5

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

Hello, fellow Texan.  Longview, here.  Delivery for me was spot on.  Mine was on Tuesday which is a really good day to do the shakedown since Oliver will be open until Friday.  I had no problems with mine but that might not be typical.  Allowing two days, one at camp Oliver and another at a local campground will give you the chance to set up, break down, pull it (seating the brakes), set up and break down again.  

• Like 3

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel 4X4 Truck

2024 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull 1460

ARILINIAKSKYLAMIMNMONMOHOKPASDTNTXVAmed.

As others said. We ordered on 9/21 and our delivery date was to be 6/29/22. In December 2021, I got an email from our sales rep asking if we would like to move up our delivery date to 3/10/22. It took all of return email.....yes, yes, yes. Someone must have cancelled.

We took delivery in the morning, moved to the campground. We checked all the systems. Hung around to noon the next day. We had a couple of small caulking items they addressed.

• Like 5

John & Susan Dorrer, 2013 F250, 6.2 gasser, 4x4, 2022 Legacy Elite 2, twin beds, Hull #1045, Jolli Olli

-ALARCOIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMAMIMNMSMOMTNENHNY

Our delivery was on time. We spent the first night boondocking up at Camp Oliver and tested all systems in that mode there. Then we moved to David Crockett State Park and spent the second night hooked up to water and electricity to test those systems. Found an issue with the A/C and service took us in first thing the next morning to address it.

• Like 2

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

@SAR 

Welcome to the forum!

To answer your original question about where to stay before delivery day? I highly recommend this place B&B -https://www.clarkthecrow.com/  You may want to book early or as soon as you know your actual delivery date. 

It’s a short drive 8-10 min drive to the Oliver Service Center. Mellisa the gal that owns the place is an awesome host and her accommodations are spotless and really nice.

As others have said there are (7) water and electric only camp sites at the Oliver Service Center. There is also a dump station. One of these sites will be yours on delivery day. Your sales person will arrange that for you, just mention it. 
Note - As much as possible try not to take delivery on Friday. If you have any issues with your new Oliver they won’t be addressed until Monday morning. The service center is closed in the weekends.

Congrats on your order, delivery day will be here before you know it!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor 

IMG_2879.jpeg

4 hours ago, Patriot said:

@SAR 

Welcome to the forum!

To answer your original question about where to stay before delivery day? I highly recommend this place B&B -https://www.clarkthecrow.com/  You may want to book early or as soon as you know your actual delivery date. 

It’s a short drive 8-10 min drive to the Oliver Service Center. Mellisa the gal that owns the place is an awesome host and her accommodations are spotless and really nice.

As others have said there are (7) water and electric only camp sites at the Oliver Service Center. There is also a dump station. One of these sites will be yours on delivery day. Your sales person will arrange that for you, just mention it. 
Note - As much as possible try not to take delivery on Friday. If you have any issues with your new Oliver they won’t be addressed until Monday morning. The service center is closed in the weekends.

Congrats on your order, delivery day will be here before you know it!

Patriot🇺🇸

We picked up on a Monday.  That worked well for us.  I agree to pick up early in the week.

John

• Like 4

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png