We've never owned a danfoss or swing arm compressor 12 volt refrigerator, but have used them in rentals in Australia, and were very happy with the results. Ours used very little battery power. Very common in the boating g world as well.
I'll look forward to hearing your comments after you've used yours for a year or two.
As for our 3ways, I have found the separate cooler for drinks to be very helpful. I also organize the 3way the same way all the time... Lightweight stuff on the door, leave breathing space near the fins, produce near the bottom, in plastic containers to minimize freezing lettuce, etc. I go into the fridge only a handful of times a day, if possible, to avoid dumping cold, and taking in humid air which hastens the ice buildup.
Btw, Reed, Oliver trailers have always had the plastic vent grates. Never had a problem with the hinge. (But then, I don't put heavy items items on the door, and use the counter, not the door, if I need support to get up off the floor on days when my knee acts up.)
The bottom tray Reed mentioned would be nice when defrosting and cleaning, too. I use a dishpan, but it doesn't catch everything.
Sherry