Jump to content

topgun2

Moderators
  • Posts

    7,797
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    468

topgun2 last won the day on October 3

topgun2 had the most liked content!

My Info

  • Gender or Couple
    Male

My RV or Travel Trailer

  • Do you own an Oliver Travel Trailer, other travel trailer or none?
    I own an Oliver Travel Trailer
  • Hull #
    117
  • Year
    2016
  • Make
    Oliver
  • Model
    Legacy Elite II
  • Floor Plan
    Twin Bed Floor Plan

Recent Profile Visitors

15,916 profile views

topgun2's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Well Followed Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Conversation Starter
  • Very Popular Rare

Recent Badges

11.8k

Reputation

  1. In your Ollie?
  2. I can tell you that this subject has already been discussed with some of the senior folks at Oliver. The reaction by Oliver has been "mixed" - but - in the final analysis there really is only one person who can make the Classified Section reappear. I'm sure that if a fairly good number of current owners would make it known to the powers that be (email, snail mail and/or personal requests at the Rally) the odds of getting it back would be greatly improved. Bill
  3. If possible - try to attend the Oliver Owner's Rally. It's too late to register as a full participant, but, there is no reason that you can't attend many of the functions of the Rally to include visiting with current owners in the campground and touring the vendor area. Any of the Sales staff at Oliver will be happy to give you all the details. Bill
  4. I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) the cost of introducing a third size of travel trailer is simply too high. I'd also bet that similar to what has been done with the Elite II, a different model and/or trim level for the existing Elite I is behind that cover in the pic. Bill
  5. YES - same on my Hull #117 Bill
  6. "Red sky at night - Sailor's ...." Pretty.
  7. Gotta love that T-shirt at the lighthouse! VID_20260913_193335769.mp4
  8. Two in one day! I've had that happen once but without a navigator I've got to keep my eye peeled on "other" things while driving. Bill
  9. Gorby - Are you asking a question? or making a statement? or something else? Bill
  10. Bosker - Wow - that surely is tight in there. No way your Dad could have gotten that thing in there. Thank goodness he had Larry around to help him.😇
  11. No takers - so far - but - I'll still bring them to the Rally if anyone wants them. However, for anyone not coming to the Rally I'd be willing to ship these to you if you'll pick up the shipping fees from western North Carolina to your place. Unfortunately, help with installation is not included with this last offer. Bill p.s. I really don't want to dump these in the trash.
  12. Even though this RAM's payload capacity is fairly good compared to the competition, it is one of the main areas that all of the 1/2 ton trucks tend to be on the "light" side. Remember that ANYTHING you add to the truck "counts" against this payload limit - this includes even things like the tongue weight of your Oliver which will be (plus or minus) 600 pounds. In addition, given where you live and the mountain driving that you will do, the brakes and overall drive train on any 1/2 ton will likely be pushed towards the maximums for the truck. Having said this - I own a 2023 Ford F-150 with 3.5 liter twin turbo engine plus Ford's max towing and payload package and I've never had any difficulties with the truck's abilities. But, generally I travel alone and am what one might call a light packer. Bill
  13. About an hour ago 2:15pm EDT I spied an Oliver LE 2 headed south/east on Interstate 26 near the Blue Ridge Parkway bridge. The TV was a black Ford (Super Duty I think) and both the Ollie and TV had Florida plates. Looking good over in the slow lane just tooling along. Bill
  14. Craig - Your best bet is to call or email Oliver Service. Let them know what your hull number is and they can tell you which Gel Coat color was used on it. Note that over the years there have been different colors of white used. Bill
  15. Yep - Twist was treated to the window gutters a number of years ago. There are numerous threads here on the Forum concerning these window gutters - from installation to length of gutter for each window. Bill
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information