DanielBoondock Posted Friday at 09:22 PM Posted Friday at 09:22 PM From their Twitter/X feed. Single axel, I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II 1 Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades) Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)
CB1735 Posted Friday at 09:31 PM Posted Friday at 09:31 PM My guess is an Apex version of the single axle 1 Hull # 1735, 2027 Oliver Elite II Platinum, TV-2025 F150 Powerboost Hybrid, FX4
Moderators topgun2 Posted Friday at 10:23 PM Moderators Posted Friday at 10:23 PM 56 minutes ago, DanielBoondock said: I’ll guess larger than the I but smaller than the II I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) the cost of introducing a third size of travel trailer is simply too high. I'd also bet that similar to what has been done with the Elite II, a different model and/or trim level for the existing Elite I is behind that cover in the pic. Bill 2 1 2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist" Near Asheville, NC
Boudicca908 Posted Friday at 10:49 PM Posted Friday at 10:49 PM 25 minutes ago, topgun2 said: each of the four molds The OTT website has been updated since I last looked and has a nice comparison of the different current models. I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). 1 Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022) Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel my Oliver has camped here
DanielBoondock Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM Author Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, topgun2 said: I'd bet - the same size as the current Elite I. Simply put - with each of the four molds that it take to make any Oliver costing in excess of $2,000,000 (i.e. total cost would be in excess of $8,000,000) Yeah after I wrote that I thought “nah, it’ll be an upgraded I”. But $2M?? I knew those molds are expensive but that is nuts. Well $500k per mold I guess makes more sense. You make a fiberglass one-off model (the ‘plug’ I think?), then build the fiberglass mold off that. Still seems high but what do I know … Edit: easier bet; first reveal will be at the Rally Edited yesterday at 12:02 AM by DanielBoondock 1 Oliver Elite II Twin 2026 (all the upgrades) Sierra EV AT4 2026 (max range 530 mile pack)
jd1923 Posted yesterday at 01:37 AM Posted yesterday at 01:37 AM (edited) 4 hours ago, Boudicca908 said: I notice that OTT has picked up on some of the Oliver Owner's personal upgrades, which is neat (such as offering an air fryer in lieu of a microwave). Could be a coincidence. But there was once an old hull with an Air Fryer upgrade. 🤣 Edited 23 hours ago by jd1923 Chris & John in Prescott, AZ | 2016 EII #113 | '01 Ram 2500 Cummins!
srthomsen Posted yesterday at 01:38 AM Posted yesterday at 01:38 AM 4 hours ago, Chuck and Beth said: My guess is an Apex version of the single axle My guess too> 2023 Elite #1403--2019 Ford F150--2.7 Ecoboost V6--10 speed auto--without Max Tow
Olive2Roam Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago There was a prototype of the LE I with apex trim on the showroom floor this summer. They said there was no plan to take that to market though. 1 1 https://www.instagram.com/campbells_olive2roam 2024 Legacy Elite Platinum, Hull #1465 2024 Nissan Pathfinder, Rock Creek Edition Lithium Batteries (260AH), 240 Watt Solar with Charge Controller, and a 2000 Watt Pro Inverter. Victron Orion XS 50A DC-DC Battery Charger
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now